My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (19-20)

Chapter 19. Anything

 We pulled up in front of her house. "This is it." Emily said. I look at the small wood house. "Just you?" I asked her. "Pretty much." I was staying with Emily so first, my mother doesn't know I'm in town, an second, everybody else thinks I'm still in Washington.

 We walked in an she showed me to a room. "This will be yours for now." The bed was small, child like. The room itself was somewhat childish. "Who else lived in here." I asked, Emily looked at me an shook her head. "Nobody, just me." She walked out an left me by myself.

 I placed down my bags an sat on the bed. It squeaked at me like a mouse. I looked up the window, rain drops sliding down the window. What are you doing Kayla... I thought to myself. This is such a bad idea, I mean,  what the hell am I thinking!? Nothing apparently!

 "Hey Em." I yelled. "Sup?" She yelled back. "Do...do you know if hes already propousedto someone..?" Silence. "I...I really don't know Kayla." She walked in the bedroom an sat by me. "I'm sure he hasn't." She gave me a smile. "The only way to find out, is by going." She said. I stood up an looked down at her. "Then what are we waiting for?" She looked up at me. "That'a girl."

 We walked up the steps to the girls cottage. I opened up the door to find no one, but the one person I was least wanting to see. "Susan." I hissed. She had no emotion. "It's not me." She said. I made a face towards her. "What do you mean?" She walked over towards me. "You'll see." She brushed past me an out the door. I looked at Emily with confusion. She shrugged her shoulders.

 We walked out following Susan. She turned to me. "Once you find out, you would wish it was me over who it is." She turned back around an walked towards the cafeteria. I followed her into the cafeteria. The group of girls where huddled around someone. Giggles an laughs from the circle. I walked closer to find Katrina in the middle, an on her finger, a golden ring with a diamond placed on the top, rested onto it.

 It all grew silence an all eyes turned to me. Katrina looked at me with delite. "I told you so." Susan said with her arms crossed. I threw my hand over my mouth an walked out. I grabbed onto the pole an gasped for air. Her!? Why on earth her!? I thought inside of my head.

 I kept my tears in, an my breath as well. If I breathed, it would all be let out. Someone grabbed my shoulder, I found Emily behind me. I fell into her. "Come on, not here." We walked over to the gym with my head buried into her shoulder an her arms around me.

 She opened the door an I went to the nearest chair. Then, my tears flowed down my face. We sat there in silence for awhile, all to be heard were my weaps. I finally pulled myself together an looked at Emily. "I don't understand." I said. She shook her head. "Me either...." I stood up an pushed a blonde string of hair from my face. "It just doesn't add up. I mean, first off, what about Tyler!?" Emily looked up at me an shook her head once again. "I guess I forgot to tell, Tyler moved off. Him an Katrina had a huge fight after you left. An Tyler couldn't handle it anymore. So, one morning, we all couldn't find him. We looked everywhere, so we finally went to Katrina. We asked her where he was, she just looked at us an said oh so calmly. "Gone." An went back to whatever she was doing."

 It still didn't seem to make sense. So soon, getting married? Something wasn't right, an I was going to find out.

 Katrina walked in an closed the door behind her. I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you, Kayla." Dirty, rotten, no good liar. "It's fine. I'm happy for you two." I placed a smile on my face. "Well good. Emily, can me an Kayla talk, alone?" Emily looked at me an lifted her brow, I nodded. She got up an left.

 Katrina's worried smile went away, she placed her hand on her hip an smirked. "Wow, your pathetic." She said with a little laugh. "Excuse me?" She rolled her eyes. "Kayla, nobody is going to pity you, you brought this onto yourself. You said no, an in return, I got the ring." She lifted up her left hand an wiggled her fingers. "Second choice." I said, she grinned her teeth. "I'm going to be the one in that white dress, ring on the finger, an the words I do coming out of my mouth in the end." I chuckled. "You think I'm not going to say anything to Zach? How I think we should be together?" She walked towards me.