Chapter 1

Hey Beauties,

Hope you like this first chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Joooshyyy!" Runesmee called, running up to his room and knocking, "You in here?"

Silence.

Slowly she opened the door, peeking into the dark space. Her eyes widened as her mouth fell agape. It was empty. Nothing. No clothes, no computer... no Josh.

"Josh!" She called through the house, tears threatening to fall.

She quickly yet quietly made her way down the creaky steps of her small house.

"Josh.." Tears began to roll down her rosy cheeks as she whimpered at the thought of her brother leaving her. A hand clasped her shoulder, filling her with hope as she spun around to gaze at the person. The hope immediately evaporated as her Father stood in front of her, a piteous look on his unshaven face.

"He's gone" He growled, not in an angry way but in an almost... bitter way. Runesmee felt her whole world crumble to her feet, her heart sinking with it. 

A sharp sting suddenly clung to her cheek as she gasped. 

He just hit me, she thought, my own father hit me...

"Your the reason he left!" He shouted, spitting in her face, "It was all you!" 

His grimy hands grabbed her hair as he roughly pushed her to the ground. Runesmee desperately tried to scramble to her feet, but her father simply pushed back onto her stomach with his foot.

Then came the worst of it.

He starting hitting her. Slapping and kicking her over and over, screaming 'It was all you' like he was on repeat.

That was the day when Runesmee lost every, including the one she cherished the most....

Her brother.

____

____

Runesmee's POV

My eyes shoot open, breathing uneven, covered in sweat.

It was just a dream, I thought, but it felt so real...

I closed my eyes, but before my imagination could get the best of me, quickly opened them again.

"Stuff this" I mutter, throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I reach for my phone from the bedside table. The blinding light burst through the screen causing me to squint.

6:24 am. Great.

I wonder towards my on-suite, still dreary from sleep, my eyes still adjusting.

"Ow... fuck" Pain courses through my left cheek and forehead. "Stupid doors"

I finally make it to my on-suite, looking at my reflection in the mirror, realising how much I have changed over the years.

My blonde hair now reaches my waist, the ends died blue. My blue eyes more vibrant than ever.

My life is perfect, nothing will be able to stop the happiness I feel right now...

-Small Time Skip-

After having a nice, long, relaxing shower, I got changed into my outfit for the day (A/N I don't know if you can add links to polyvore or not so here http://www.polyvore.com/runesmees_outfit/set?id=190611658). I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen to find Raychel or Serena. You see, we just moved to a flat in London together so we can spend more time with each other. We're basically the three musketeers.

Anyway, once I reached the kitchen door the smell of pancakes filled my nostrils, making my mouth water...

Until I smelt something burning.

"Shit!" Someone shouted from inside. Rolling my eyes I pushed the door open and, sure enough, Raychel was in there, holding a frying pan and a burnt pancake.

"Nice going Ray" I smirked, raising an eyebrow. Her head whipped round. She smiled widely at me.

That's what I love about Raychel, she's probably the nicest person you will ever meet.

"Hey Ness" Her bright eyes always shining with happiness.

"I hate to break it to you Ray, but no matter how hard you try, you always be shit at cooking" I replied, laughing at the end. She laughed with me, knowing it's true. I grabbed an apple form the fruit bowl, biting into it.

"Where's Rena?" She asked, washing the frying pan in the sink. I shrugged my shoulders. That's when a massive thump was heard from the hall followed by a load groan.

"She's here" We both said looking at each other, giggling.

The door opened to reveal a tired looking Serena. I smiled at her, in which she only stared blankly back.

"Ohhh, I know what we should do!" Raychel said, "how about we all go to the mall. I mean we all need some new clothes" She suggested.

"YES! Let me go get changed!" Serena screamed, rushing off to her room. There is nothing that can stop that girl from shopping.

Soon after, Raychel disappeared to get ready, leaving me sat in the kitchen scrolling through twitter for about 30 minutes.

-Small Time Skip-

After what felt like eternity, Raychel and Serena were finally ready (A/N Here http://www.polyvore.com/raychels_outfit/set?id=190684227 and http://www.polyvore.com/serenas_outfit/set?id=190685496)

Time to head to the mall...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the first chapter!

The others won't be out until around the 20th - 25th as I don't have much time to write.

Thank you all for reading!

Bye my beauties, and remember, you can't spell beauty without u! <3