Chapter 13

"Ok class,apparently we have a new student today will you please stand up?" The teacher asked me.

I got up,already embarrassed..but I didn't show it! I got in front of the class and spoke.

"Hi um..My name is Daniel Gonzalez and uh...that's pretty much all I have to say but if you wanna know more about me you can..talk to me if you want" I said awkwardly.

Dead silence..

"Ok well thank you for sharing Daniel,you may have a seat next to Bethany,raise your hand" The teacher told I guess Bethany.

I slowly walk to my seat and sit down on the chair. I heard a pencil drop and I looked at the floor.

"Oops,looks like I dropped my pencil..can you pick it up for me?" Bethany said in a sexy voice.

I slowly bend down and picked it up. I put it on her desk and went back to paying attention to the teacher.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG! (bell)

"Finally!" I said moving to my next class. "Is that...EMMA!? EMMA!" I yelled,running twords her. Even though we just let go for like...45 minutes,I STILL miss her.

"Baby!" She said running twords me as well. She came up to me and hugged me. "Ughhhh, I missed you so much" I said grunting from hugging her to tight.

"Is missed you too!" She said pulling away to kiss me. Then someone cleared there throat.

I pulled away annoyed. "Oh,hi Bethany" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

"Is this your little girlfriend?" She cood. "Yes,why?" "Nothing! gotta go!" She said and speed walked to the next class.

"How do you know her?" Emma asked frowning. "She's in my Math class" I said giving her a kiss on the nose. "Ok well I have to head to class so...I'll see you later?" She asked biting her lip.

"Yeah,I guess.." I said awkwardly. "Oh and I like your hat,mabey you can punish me later" she whispered in my ear and tugged it a little with her teeth. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I will punish you later when we get home" I said and winked at her.

I gave her one last kiss and then left. "I love Emma" I whispered to myself while walking to class.

_____________________________________

( A / N ) Sorry that I haven't updated this book it's just I really wanna go make oher books so ya byeeeeeeeeeee lovies! Xoxo