Fifteen...

Thaddeus Dalton

"Beta, have you found anything when you followed the trail of those rogues scent?" I asked seriously.

I don't want the royal packs to be in danger just because of my lack of responsibility. I don't want a repeat of last time, I can't lose her. If I do, I will lose my sanity.

"Something better," he smirked.

Narrowing my eyes I asked, "What do you mean?"

Still smirking he threw a knife at the picture of my brother. I ignored it, anyway I hated him more than Rovan's hatred.

"The warriors and I caught the Beta of the Rogue King. The stupid canary won't sing, which annoyed me. So I asked Felico to... have a little fun. After a few hours of torture, he finally blurted that Theseus have a message for you." He was smiling evilly.

I sneered, "Then we shall hear my brother's message."

Rovan is gripping the hilt of his knife tightly, his expression deadly. But I know mine is deadlier.

When I reached the dungeons, I saw a man with blood all over him. Felico, my gamma holds a whip glaring at him.

"That's enough Felico, it's my turn." I was sneering, Felico just smiled at me but I can see a glint of joy seeing the victim bleeding in pain. I don't care if we sound sadistic, but whenever we see our enemies suffering we enjoy it.

We don't show pity or sympathy, all three of us that lead this pack grew up being lead by an iron fist. We learned never show any emotions. We grew up to be heartless, we were shaped to destroy our enemies, it is what we are. But when it comes to our love ones, we are softer than marshmallows. That's why they are our so called weakness, but for me it is my strength.

I grabbed the man by the collar, "Now you won't speak huh? Are you waiting for death? Because in our pack, you don't get an easy one." I warned.

And to our surprise the man has the courage to smirk, "Oh, everyone knows how heartless this pack is when it comes to rogues. But we're not just afraid of you."

To my anger, I got the whip from Felico and strike him at the back. The rogue howled in pain, but it's not enough for all the things they had done to the others. With every strike, he would just howl in pain. I know to the two, this is amusing. But for me, I want the pleasure of revenge.

"Now," I growled, "Would you speak?"

He just nodded weakly, "Theseus wants to send you a message." He croaked, "He wants you to know that he's after your mate and the Beta's. He will take away the most precious jewels if yours. He will make sure that the royalties will be weakened."

And before I can blink, Rovan has already shifted and attacked the man. Ripping him limb by limb, it almost satisfied me. But I would still rather have the pleasure to kill him after all his useless threats. But Rovan got to him first, what a shame.

"You know what to do." I told them coldly.

If my brother wants war, I'll give him one. It's a promise.

Selena Colosel

Yesterday, I didn't realized that we were already at the Black Moon Pack. I learned that it was Thaddeus who carried me to his room.

So walked down the stairs of the mansion and went straight to the garden where all pack members have meals together.

"Hello there, Sel." Francheska greeted me. Eating a chocolate waffle.

I smiled, "Hi France, are there pancakes?"

She nodded and pointed in a direction where there is a long table filled with a lot of breakfast foods. My mouth watered at the sight before me.

I immediately grabbed a plate and filled it with bacon, pancakes and hotdogs. I also filled a glass with grape juice, wow. This place is heavenly.

"So France, why is Rovan not with you?" I asked as I slid beside her.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Actually, I don't know. He was gone when I woke up, the bed was empty."

"What? Thaddeus was gone too, when I woke up."

What is happening? I know they have a reason for leaving that early concerning pack businesses. Nut why wouldn't they tell us what's going on?

Before I could ask Francheska another question, the doors of the mess hall burst open. There I saw Thaddeus, Rovan and Felico enter looking deadly and tired.

"Hey little mate," Thaddeus greeted tiredly. He leaned his head to my shoulder and closed his eyes. I stared at his expression, it looks so peaceful. To help him relax, I stroked his hair.

"The two of you look so cute." A small voice squealed.

Thaddeus sat upright and we both turned to look at the squealer, a six year old girl with silver-blue eyes.

Thaddeus looks confuse, "Uhh thank you?"

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry Alpha. I never knew this daughter of mine is bothering you." A woman reached down and carried the child.

I shook my head, "That's okay, she's really adorable." I turned towards the girl, "And your cuter baby girl. By the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Denaila Galus!"

She really look so cheerful making me smile. I wish, that if Thaddeus and I have a child in the future, he or she will be as adorable as Denaila.

The woman bowed, "Thank you Luna, and I apologized once more." And walked away after bowing again.

"The kid was so cute!" Francheska gushed.

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah she really is."

Don't hope too much, Sel. I don't want you to get hurt. Artemis reminded me.

I know Art, but you can't blame me. I'm still a woman, if you have forgotten. I answered in annoyance.

I can feel her scowl at me, I'm just trying to save you from the pain I went through.

Okay, okay I'm sorry. But... Just let me hope until, I really know there's nothing left to hope for. I sighed.

She just nodded at me and sat behind the back of my head.

************************************Hello pups!

Sooo what do you think of this chapter? All I know is that, you should never anger Thaddeus and never have him as an enemy. He's scary, Rovan is scary and Felico is scary. Shivers...