Running away

~Brian's P.O.V~

I hold on to her as tightly as I can making sure she doesn't fall through my arms and plummet down about 50 stories down. I make it to the Kingdom and fly into the mansion heading towards my room as fast as I can hoping no one saw what or who I was carrying, I slowly let her down on my bed but as I do she wakes up,

"Get OFF!" she yelled, all I did was give her a look like the one I gave her every time, I don't understand how can she not know me!

'dumb dumb EARTH TO DUMB DUMB ITS BEEN 12 YEARS' Brandon yelled, OH, yea that's why I might look different, but she doesn't still has that pout in her eyes at all times. as I'm talking to my angel she managed to get up and exit the door, I run after her just barley being able to catch up, and fly her back to my room, surly SOMEONE saw her this time.

"Who are you!!!" she yelled

"Your Big Brother, Brian NOW STOP LEAVING" I yelled back

"You cant be he died 11years ago when I was 5 he would never just "leave" me" she started to cry, I grabbed her into a hug, she started smiling when I released the hug.

"If your really him, you can tell me every last secret I told him the same year he left." She stated being proud of what she said.

"Where do I begin, 1). you cant sleep without Ms.Nini your stuffed tiger, 2). you secretly bring chocolate to school, 3). you are scared of shifting" I stated never blinking nor leaving eye contact

"only Brian would know all that!" She jumped up and hugged me until I couldn't breath, it was nice too have Asuna back, my little sister.

~Asuna's P.O.V.~

I jump up into his arm wanting to never let go but he started to kind of, choke, so I let him go.

"I missed you!! I have so many questions to ask! Like how did you leave and why did you and -" I was cut off by some one barging in the door. Brian immediately stood up and got in front of me, in a protective brother way.

"Advisor move aside" yelled a deep voice

"I wont move aside I can't and I couldn't" My brother stated back

"What is she to you..." a different voice sang, just like a ..girl?

"I Haven't seen her in 12 years" my brother said but this time using our fathers alpha tone

"Not possible" the first voice said with anger

"SHE IS MINE I WONT LET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS TOUCH ASUNA" My brother sprouted wings and drew a sword and started to fight them, as he did I remembered a spell he wrote to me in a paper 11 years ago.

"We will be together ..." I started, and my brother immediately knew what I was doing because he got out of the way as I finished saying...

"Me and you, forever" I finish running in front of Brian and all the angels backed up because all the angels in the room knew that spell only, a hybrid could do that spell and if strong enough make them under her control forever.

All I remember is black over my eyes and a cloth over my nose and mouth, they made me walk into a cold feeling cell after walking down flites of stairs, they uncover my mouth nose and eyes and they quickly run out , my breath still had the spell in it.

"Asuna, where are you" my Brother speaks but I cant find where it is coming from, I look out to the side of the cell and state ,

"Cell 43"

"I'm in cell 39" I hear my brother say in a whisper, I look over trying to find his cell after 5 minutes of searching I find it with my eyes.

"can you shift?" I hear my brother say

"Ill ask Loretta and Connie" but before I could ask them I hear a loud crash coming from up stairs it sounded like, no it can't be, I breath in and smell the best smells in history,

'Xander Came For US!!!'Loretta screamed

'Nick Came for us!!!' another scream came from Connie

"I know whos up there" I yell hoping that Brian heard me, I looked at him and he nodded telling me to go on

"Its Xander And Nickolas, My Mate And Soul." I state Being half proud half Disgusted

"Asuna, You are mine I just got you back if they try and take you so help me I will-" he was interrupted by growling and wing beating coming down the stairs, straight for my cell. It opens with ease, I just stand there I say Run Connie Says Nick Loretta Says Xander so I go with all 3. I hug them both in a group hug, and then run over to Brian's cell, unlocking it with Xanders Claw.

We escape that place and head toward a cavern more like a base as Xander And Nick call it, after we get there, I ask ..

"So Who Won the fight?" I said and the two started to laugh, then Xander And Nick sat in front of me And started to speak,

"Why Don't we tell you what happened, It started like this" They both said at the same time. They told me all about it they fought over who really won but in the end we fell asleep listening to the creek nearby and the toads.
.~.-.().-.<>.-.().-.~ . ~.-.().-.<>.-.().-.~. ~.-.().-.<>.-.().-.~.

You'll Always be,

Beautiful to,

me

.~.-.().-.<>.-.().-.~ . ~.-.().-.<>.-.().-.~. ~.-.().-.<>.-.().-.~.
A/N : what happens next? I'm having writers block, well more of I have a faint idea but it's worse than like .. Stuff .. I need ideas !!!!!!!