c h a p t e r 3

Another hour passed, with Hoseok staring out the window and Taehyung sitting behind the wheel silently.

They reached the mountain resort, seeing that many cars were already parked out in front, and people mingling about.

The sun was shining, but Hoseok felt absolutely awful.

"I don't want to go in." Hoseok stated,  clutching Taehyung's hand and staring at the entrance. He couldn't see Jimin or Yoongi, thanks to the heavy crowd.

"It's too late. We're already here." Taehyung replied, trying to soothe Hoseok, who began to panic.

"I can't. I can't go in."

Taehyung sighed, letting go of Hoseok's hand and stepping outside the car.

"Come on, Hoseok. Let's just get this over with." Taehyung spoke to Hoseok through the open car door, while Hoseok continued on staring at the entrance.

Hoseok nodding, slowly getting out of the car, and walking over to Taehyung.

"I'm just really scared."

"Don't worry. Nothing could go wrong." Taehyung grabbed his hand, smiling reassuringly at him, and started to walk towards the entrance.

As they drew nearer towards the front doors, Hoseok saw a familiar head of bright orange hair, and he stopped walking abruptly.

"Hoseok-" Taehyung began to speak, but Hoseok shook his head.

"It's alright. I'm okay." He took a deep breath, and kept on walking forward.

Yoongi was the one who saw them first, and he waved at them, getting Jimin's attention.

Taehyung waved back, Hoseok gripping harder onto his hand.

"We're so glad you could make it!" Yoongi said cheerfully, smiling.

"We're glad to be here." Taehyung replied, returning a small smile in Yoongi's direction.

Jimin finally approached them, reaching to shake Taehyung's free hand, as Hoseok stood there stock still, staring Jimin down.

"It's so nice to see you, Taehyung!"

He turned to Hoseok, his smile faltering for a quick second, but he regained it nevertheless.

"And you too, Hoseok."

Hoseok forced himself to smile back, still holding onto Taehyung's hand for dear life.

They stood there, in awkward silence as they all just looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

Yoongi cleared his throat, glancing from Hoseok to Jimin, and then to Taehyung.

"So, the ceremony starts tomorrow at 11:45 am, and then the reception follows at 12:15. Until then, you're welcomed to enjoy the activities here at the resort, or you could just rest in your rooms." Yoongi explained quickly.

"The person at the counter inside will give you your room number, but I'm afraid that we have to leave you to go greet the other guests."

Hoseok winced a bit when Yoongi said we, and he was reminded that this was happening. Jimin was really moving on, and he could no longer find anywhere in his heart to care for Hoseok.

So why couldn't Hoseok do the same?

Taehyung smiled at them, wishing them congratulations, and then guided Hoseok inside.

The receptionist gave them the room number, and assisted them in carrying their bags into their room.

After unpacking the necessary items, Hoseok sat on the bed, running his hands through his hair. He felt the bed dip a little as Taehyung sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, speaking softly.

Hoseok nodded, staring at the carpeted floor.

"I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine."

Hoseok groaned. He knew that Taehyung was stubborn, but he hated when he was persistent in finding out what was bothering Hoseok.

"I just need some alone time."

Taehyung nodded, leaning forward a bit to kiss him. "I'll find something to do, see if I can help out. Just rest up, and I'll come back for bed."

Hoseok nodded again, kicking off his shoes as Taehyung left the room, and slipping under the covers.

Taehyung was right, all he needed was some sleep, and then everything would be fine.

Hoseok sighed, hearing the door shut quietly, and he felt the darkness already taking him into it's grasp.

Sleep was a wonderful thing, but Hoseok didn't know that when he woke up, something terrible would go wrong.

~~~

Hoseok's eyes snapped open, panting slightly from the dream he just had.

He sat up in bed, cursing himself for having a nightmare again. He was a grown man after all, nightmares shouldn't happen this often.

He looked to his right, seeing that Taehyung still hadn't returned, and then he turned to read the little clock on his bedside table.

It read 3:45 am.

"What the hell?" Hoseok said out loud, not exactly talking to anyone.

Where was Taehyung?

He got up, slipping his shoes on, and walking towards the bathroom to check if Taehyung was there, but the bathroom was empty.

Hoseok groaned. He didn't exactly want to go searching for his boyfriend in this big hotel at nearly four in the morning.

He just wanted to know where he was.

Hoseok slipped out the door, sliding the door key into his pocket, and began to venture down the hall.

So, where could Taehyung be?

First, Hoseok looked downstairs near the eating area, checking to see if Taehyung just decided to have an early breakfast, but he wasn't there either.

"Jesus..." Hoseok whispered, checking an empty room, which was supposed to be for the reception later that day.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok called out quietly, looking down a hall. It was now 4:25, and he hadn't found Taehyung.

He started walking towards the pool, which was empty as well. Hoseok walked towards the edge of the pool, sighing. The water lapped slowly at the pool wall, calming Hoseok down a bit.

Taehyung was in the hotel somewhere, so he shouldn't be worrying so much about his whereabouts.

But then, he started to hear something coming from the locker room.

It was quiet at first, and Hoseok couldn't exactly place the noise, but as he walked towards the door, he realized that it was moans.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, throwing open the door and storming in.

"You should do this in your-" Hoseok began, not realizing who was behind the doors.

"Oh my god."

Hoseok felt his gut fall as he took in the sight in front of him, tears prickling at the corners of his eyes.

Taehyung was leaning up against the tile wall, with Yoongi's dick up his ass. He smiled weakly, waving at Hoseok.

"H-Hey."

Hoseok shook his head, tears starting to fall, and he ran out of the locker room.

And out of all the luck in the world, Jimin was standing right outside.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at Hoseok in concern.

"Go see for yourself." Hoseok snapped, running off towards the doors.

~~~

omg