Chapter 5

Rowan's POV

      Once I found out about Peyton, I decided that is invite him over to talk. He said that he will be here in 5 minutes, 10 minutes ago. Im trying not to freak out but I'm starting to think he might be blowing me off.

        Ok it's been 15 minutes now and Peyton's house isn't that far. So I walk outside and look at the stars... For another 15 minutes. It's been 30 minutes now , I don't think Peyton is coming.

     Peyton's POV

     Once Rowan text me I thought of the perfect plan. I drove to the nearest store and bought a giant teddy bear ,  chocolate ,Harry Potter movies , and a Beyoncé live concert dvd. It took a little while to find all if this, but Rowan is worth it.

     Once I arrived I saw Rowan sad sitting outside in the grass,looking at the stars. " Hey Row" I say. She looks pissed. " I thought you were blowing me off "she says quietly. "I would never I say holding the things I bought".

  Rowan's POV

    I look at him and stare those beautiful eyes. I see what he is holding. A huge teddy bear, chocolate , Harry Potter movies , and a live Beyoncé concert DVD. I hug him tightly.

    " I got your text Peyton ." I say softly, still hugging him. "I love you too" I say looking at him. " Rowan, your everything to me. I can't take this not being tiger I want you, i Need you." He says and I can feel my cheeks blush.

Peyton's POV

     "Rowan, will you be mine? Will you be my girlfriend?" I say happily. "Yes you big goof." She says smiling. I kiss her. And my body goes numb, with Rowan there is this electricity that makes fireworks go off.

     We walk inside and put the things I bought away in her room. But before I know it Rowan puts on gym shoes and runs outside. I shocked finishes putting away her things and run after her.

Rowan's POV

    When I run I go outside and wait for Peyton. When he comes i pop out and say " You say you need me so much, then come catch me." Meaning I want to play a kids game of tag. He laughs "Tag" I say as I touch him and run off.

    We play tag with each other for a while, until he falls and I fall on top of him. Then we just lay in the grass and look at the stars. We make out until I see Sabrina and Corey walking towards us laughing as they hold hands. "You guys together?" I say to the two holding hands.

Sabrina's POV

     I nod my head yes. "You guys together?" I say mocking them even though we caught them making out. "Yea, we together " she says and we all sit and laugh. We sit under the summer stars and laugh and talk.

    Our only worry now, is keeping this from the media.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and story so far . I'm trying to make it different from every other story lol. Please comment , vote and I really hope you have liked this chapter and life so far.