J1

The show began. After everyone calmed down, the instrumentals to "Dried up, Tied up and Dead to the World" sounded. Twiggy was still pretty hyped up and was making funny faces to the crowd and to Pogo the whole time. Pogo mentioned to me that he liked performing this song, because he got to play his keyboard a lot in it.

Every time I glanced at Ken he had the same facial expression but I guess the way your face looks would be the least of your worries when you're drumming. Zim's guitar playing was a little sloppy, but I guess he's still sort of disoriented from when Brian hit his head.

And then there was Brian. He looked perfect with the strobe light highlighting all of the aspects of his face every time it flashed. His voice sounded great, too. He picked up his leg and hung it over a small platform thing then flexed one of his arms. My knees felt weak. He had a lot bigger muscles than I thought he did and it was hot as hell. He threw his arm back down and I mentally cried. His arms looked skinny and twig-like when he didn't flex, but when he did it was like heaven. Okay, I'm being a little ridiculous now.

Brian turned to look at me. I gawked at him. He winked and continued headbanging. He does this to me on purpose. He makes me melt for him even when he knows I can't do that stuff yet. He's more of a tease than me. I was interrupted by Trent pressing my chin, closing my mouth that was still gaping open.

"Haha." He laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You. You're breaking your back over him."

I didn't answer. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. He's my boyfriend and he wants me more than I want him. This is why Trent gets on my nerves.

----

"What would you like for dinner, baby?" Brian asked. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever we have. I don't care."

"Okay." He began taking out some random stuff from the pantry kind of thing. I rested my head on my hand just as the bus began to start moving. Every time Tony starts driving and doesn't warn us there's usually at least one person who loses balance and falls over. Pogo toppled out of his bar stool and onto the floor. Twiggy laughed, snorting. He laughed hysterically. Pogo groaned and flipped him off.

"Ha!" Twiggy sat on Pogo's chest while he was still on the floor. "That's what you get for ruining my DOMINOS!" He bounced on Pogo's abdomen.

"Okay, whatever!" Pogo rubbed his head. I sort of feel bad for him. "Get off of me."

"Say the magic word."

"FUCK!"

"Nope!" Twiggy shouted. This was amusing.

Pogo sighed and shoved Twiggy off of him.

"Wait, what's the magic word, Pogo?" Brian asked, smiling evilly.

"Fuck." Pogo said. He dusted himself off and smiled back evilly.

"FUCK FRANKIE!" Brian shouted, looking at me.

"OH. MY. GOD." I facepalmed. "Shoot me. Please!" I buried my face in my hands.

"I thought you liked it when I did that." He whispered in my ear. He smirked and tucked one strand of hair behind my ear.

"I might if it were real." I admitted.

"Is that so?" Brian asked, smirking. He kissed my neck, which got me riled up. If it weren't for a number of reasons I would've fucked him then and there.

"Kay, chill out Marilyn." Twiggy came up behind Brian and slapped his back.

Brian rolled his eyes, pulling away to go back behind the counter. He kept silently glaring at Twiggy from the corner of his eye. It was funny, actually. And Trent said I'M breaking my back over HIM.