Chapter 15

"You seriously went zip lining?" Tom asked as we all ate breakfast together.

I nodded my head, a stupid grin plastered on my face. "Yes and it was the most amazing thing ever," I squealed.

As soon as I woke up and made the guys breakfast I told the guys about my day yesterday. There is no way I can keep something like that from them. Apparently my story isn't convincing enough for them, though.

"Are you sure you're not making this up?" Jay asked before taking a bite of his French toast I made.

"Why would I make this up?"

"Because we were lucky enough to get you to swim with dolphins," Nathan grinned.

"Yeah, how do you expect us to believe you really went zip lining?" Max smirked.

"I swear I did. Here, I have pictures." I got up from the table and walked over to my bag to grab my camera.

I turned my camera on and went in to view mode. I made sure to scroll past the pictures of Harry and I so the guys wouldn't see. "Here," I said as I walked back to the kitchen.

All of the guys crowded around and I started going through the pictures. "This is all afterwards of course," I laughed. I soon stopped when I got to a picture of all of us on the beach a few days ago.

"Wow. Looks pretty cool, Callie," Siva smiled as he sat back down.

"I cannot believe you did that, Cal," Tom said as he put me in a headlock. "That is freaking sweet," he laughed as he ruffled my hair.

"Tom," I whined before he let go of me. I tried to fix my hair the best I could while glaring at Tom. "It was pretty amazing. I mean, I was terrified at first but I felt so amazing after I did it."

"Well, I'm happy you had fun yesterday," Tom smiled.

"But you know that means we are going to try ten times harder to outdo your friends," Jay smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't think I can handle anymore adrenaline rushes."

"We'll take it easy on you then," Max said.

----

The next few days were spent sightseeing and taking various tours around Maui. I made sure to split my time evenly between The Wanted and One Direction. The places we were going to were amazing and I was glad to be seeing them with both my brother and my boyfriend.

After spending the day exploring a dormant volcano with The Wanted we were all sitting at home relaxing before dinner.

"That was so cool. We saw a real volcano," Max said as he plopped on the couch.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Believe it, Max, because it happened."

We started talking about dinner when my phone buzzed. "Who's that?" Nathan asked as he tried to peer over my shoulder at my phone.

I held my phone to my chest and glared at him. "Keep your eyes off my phone, Nath."

"Oh, someone's a bit protective of her phone," Siva laughed.

"It must be the boyfriend," Jay teased.

I could feel my cheeks burning as I blushed. After talking to Nathan a few more times about Harry, or should I say Henry, he convinced me to tell Tom and the others. I was hesitant to do so but Nathan encouraged me. It was an awkward conversation but I finally told everybody, and a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. It felt good to not have as many secrets. However, the guys have been teasing me ever since.