21

I keep my promises and this story has reached 79 comments. So it is my duty as a respectful human being and responsibility of a writer to update twice in one day. All I have to say now is enjoy.

Parker's P.O.V.

"Dionte," I straighten myself.

"Parker," he nods with a smile seeming to think it was funny, "You know your parents aren't that smart of people. Kinda like their son right?"

"Don't talk about them that way. You never knew my parents," my parents were very smart people in some ways that I wasn't all to proud of.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up," he fiddled with a piece of torn wallpaper next to him, obviously flaunting his newfound power of knowledge, "I've known about this place for quite a while now. I even lived here for a while, knowing you couldn't bring yourself to return."

"Parker, who is this?" Jamie was in between Dionte and my death glare contest.

"Why didn't they sell the house Parker?" he was taunting. This is the worse case scenario, he will not hesitate to tell Jamie everything if I don't, "Tell her."

Instead of saying anything I throw him into the room and he stumbles to the ground as I lock the door. When I turn around Dionte had accomplished to regain his balance. I was gritting my teeth so hard that it started to give me a headache. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for him. He started all of this and now I'm going to end it.

"Parker, whatever your going to do please reconsider," Jamie must have saw the fire in my eyes. I started walking towards Dionte burning holes through him. Jamie put her hand on my chest, "Don't do anything you regret. Please listen to me."

Not even thinking, I shove her to the ground, and make my way to Dionte who is now shaking, forgetful of all the power he once held. I punch him square in the face with so much force it knocked him back to the ground. This reminded me of when we were fighting back in my apartment. The only difference though is going to be the ending.

"Stop it!" I ignore Jamie's little screams. Dionte tries to once again take a stand but I jump on top of him slamming his head into the ground. He looks dizzy trying to focus on my face through all the blood. I wrapped my hands around his throat because the look on his face was hidious and I was sick of looking at it.

"Listen to the girl, Parker," Dionte struggled to say, "Listen to Jamie."

This only angered me so I tightened my hold on him. I heard a gurgle arise in the back of his throat when his eyes started to roll upwards. I felt hands hammering at my back.

Why was she trying to help him? She doesn't even know him! I looked after her, whereas he stalked her. He was so obsessed with her that he photoshopped himself into the pictures he took of her. That's just being a psycho.

"Parker, stop it your hurting him!" Her weak little body tried to tear me away from him.

"That's kind of the point."

Jamie and Dionte manage to throw me off and I land on top of an action figure. It hurt I'll admit that. It gave me an idea. I grab the shelves next to me to help me stand back up, and I start ripping down all the toys occasionally throwing one or two of the big ones at Dionte. I finally find what I'm looking for: Sarah's diary.

It was small about five inches high and three across. It was pink and made of leather material. There was a key dangling from a string next to it, I never read it because we always respected each other's personal space. She wrote in it almost every day, and I'd watch her bite her pen before continuing. I miss Sarah.

I ripped the key off and tossed the book aside but tracking where it landed. Dionte came after me again and this time I was ready. I plunged the key into his stomach. It wasn't long enough to kill him but it did enough to make him drop to his knees, slowing him down.

This gave me some time to retrieve a fake gun from a taller shelf. I lifted it above my head with the butt of the gun aimed at Dionte's skull.

"Parker, no!" Jamie was still kneeling in the middle of the room. She was sobbing now, "Please."

I looked away at her and to Dionte. His eyes were pleading for mercy. I can't do it, I cannot handle the look on his face. So I squeezed my eyes shut and brought the gun down.

I heard a crunch and felt the vibrations through the gun. It felt good, so I did it again and again until I realized that I had sunk down on top of him, exhausted. I looked at his face unable to point out his distinct features anymore. Fresh blood ran over the carpet, overlapping Sarah's dried blood. He was gone.

Jamie had the same expression as she did when I eliminated Brad. Disappointment was hidden behind it.

"Come here," I stand up and gesture for her to join me, but she didn't, "Come here now!" She stumbles trying to make her way over. I enveloped her in my arms trying to reassure her. Unlike before she just wrapped her hands around herself. She buried her face into her hands attempting to muffle her cries.

I lead her to the shower and sat her down on the toilet seat, "Do not move." She nodded and used the toilet paper to wipe her tears away and blow her nose. While she was doing that I got in the shower, took my clothes off, threw them out, and started the water. I scrubbed myself clean from all the blood.

I wrapped a towel around myself and lead Jamie to my parents room to pick out some clothes for myself. She turned away from me as I got changed.

"Sleep here," I guided her to the bed and covered her up. I sat in the chair planning on falling asleep there. I wanted to give her some personal space.

I don't know about Jamie, but I slept like a rock that night.