Chapter Two: I control thy Arakana P.2

I wake up with my heart practically beating out of my chest. It's really hard to breathe... My vision is blurry too.

I rub my eyes a couple of times to adjust seeing the place I'm in was really dark. Until... a light started to appear.

Corpses. They're all surrounding me.

This doesn't make me panic or feel scared.. I lean over to the left of me to check the corpse of a child. No pulse. I lean to the right of me to check the corpse of a woman. No pulse either. They're all dead. Making me come to the conclusion that I'm possibly the only survivor here.. Here? This place.. This place is the same exact place where I felt the sudden pain and when my vision blacked out.

Wait. Before I assume I'm the only survivor.. I should call out for someone.. It doesn't seem safe to move from where I am.

"Hello?" I yell a couple times. Receiving no answer from it. No one.. I guess I am really the only survivor.

Suddenly, a supposedly female corpse rises 20ft from where I am.

"Y-Yuki-San.. Welcome to.. Arakana..!" She yelled at the end. Like any man would do in such situation, I backed away.

"What?? Arakana?" I ask. I've only heard of Arakana in books. It's basically a fantasy/dream world where your every thought.. your every emotion.. and your very actions control the world. But it's supposed to be mere imagination. So, it can't be real.

"Arakana, tch. That's just a Fairy Tale" I reply to the corpse. It started moving a little towards me where I can see it's half-burned off face and missing right eye with it's neck having a hole piercing right through it. She looks in pain even if she is  basically dead.

The stench grew.

Suddenly, the room got a bit darker.

"Y-You must know what A-Arakana is, s-s-since you were once here b-before!" It screamed furiously. Pure horror. Every time she spoke, blood came out of her throat. She's not rotten except her face, that can explain that. But what's really puzzling is that she knows my name.. And she's telling me I've been here before.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what you mean... But I've never been here before and... Arakana is definitely not real" I said to the corpse.

"I-It's real, b-because... YOUR I-IN ARAKANA R-RIGHT NOW!" She screamed. "Please, C-Change Arakana, Y-Yuki-San, you can control Arakana... I beg of you" She said collapsing to the ground while turning into dust. I can't process any of this right now.

Thoughts, emotions... actions... All I have to do is think about Happiness and it should change Arakana... She said 'I beg of you'.

Happiness then.