{Request} Research

You groan in the middle of class as your teacher explains the partner project.
"You are going to be picking a name out of this hat, the. Who's ever name you get will be your partner. You are then going to have to find a way to get together after school to work on the project. I will explain that later." He calls the names off the list for the people who will be picking names. C/n raises his hand.
"Yes?" The teacher slides his glasses back up to his eyes.
"What if we pull out our own name?" He questions.
"Well I've marked who's going to be picking the names, so I didn't include them in the drawing." C/n nods his head.
"First up Y/N." Oh great. You shyly get up from your seat in the back and slowly make your way up to the hat.
"Make sure to call the name your draw, so they know who there partner is." You nod your head and pick the first paper you see. You glance at it then stare in sadness and annoyance.
"Well loser who is it?!" The class jock laughs. You roll your eyes.
"_Annoying_Kids_Name."
You put the paper in the trash can and return to your seat. You pray to the good lord above you that you don't end up in jail for killing somebody.
___________________
"Where do you want to stu-" Your 'partner' cuts you off.
"C-n has invited me over, we're going with his partner.
"Oh okay.." You grab your bag and head over to c/n house.
___________________
"Write this down!" You snap at your partner.
"Mitochondria is the power house of the cell." You read off Wikipedia.
"But we're  researching-"  you cut this idiot off.
"We are supposed to make a presentation of a cell correct, then we're going to need to know what's it it before we can start to build it." You grunt and continue looking things up.
"You know y/n for a kid in a regular biology class, you sure do think your smarter than everybody." Your partner says.
"What do you mean?" I ask. That's a stab, but what they said isn't wrong either.
"You act like your a know it all. You think your smarter but you're really not." You look at him (or her depends on who you put for the annoying kid before) like they're speaking a different language.
"I'm already done taking notes, I've been done. I was already sketching the outline for the cell. While you were still googling cell pictures." You look at their notes and sure as hell, there's a beautiful drawing of your project labeled and measured and all.
"Wow... I didn't realize that I was that rude... I'm sorry." You look over at c/n and his partner. You sit up and put your head in your hands. You feel really bad.
You feel a hand pat your back so you look to see who it is, it's c/n you try not to blush.
"It's okay, everybody does it. At least in one class." He smiles softly at you, and all 4 of you get back to work.
___________________
"Hey!" You feel a hand pull you back.
"Wha-" you get cut off by c/n pulling you into a hug.
"Come back sometime and we can talk." He smiles softly before going back inside and shutting the door.
"O-oh? Alright then..." You turn your back and can't help the smile beginning to form on your lips.
We wants to talk to me... You think to your self, as you climb in your partners car and head home.