Prologue

(I know the song is creepy, but that is the song she played when destroying those Akuma's)

A girl who has the power to control three innocence types, and her name is Akira Hibine. A shy little tom-boy girl who lives in a small village. And she is well known around her village as the musical prodigy, she has been practicing on her violin making everybody in the village happy as they listen to her play. But she doesn't know she is actually an accommodator to her innocence that is her violin. One day it starts to rain and gets very dark, and she felt weird for some reason knowing something bad was going to happen. She walked over to her violin trying to get rid of that feeling, but once she opened her violin case she saw it start to glow a beautiful emerald green color. At the time she didn't know what she was doing, but she picked up her violin and headed out of her room through her window. She saw black hurdling balls approach her village from afar, and she took her violin and started to play unconsciously as the big black balls came closer to her. She didn't know it at the time that those big black balls were actually akuma's, but she ended up destroying them all without knowing walking off into a dark forest while it rained on her making her wet. She fell asleep in a dark cave until the next morning. As she awoken she looked around at her surrounding, and she started to cry not knowing where she was at. Then she got up and started to wander the tangling forest ground that was still soaked in water dew from last night, and she slipped a couple times getting her pants dirty with mud. She manage to get herself even more lost, and that is when she broke down again crying. She didn't hear the footsteps approach her all she could hear was herself crying.

"Hey you alright?" a little boy ask her putting his hand on her shoulder, but at first she backed away from him scared of the boy. Then she came to realize that he was actually trying to help her calm down.

"I'm s-sorry" she stuttered over her words, but her attention advert over to his hand that was covered with an oven mitt.

"No need to apologize, but why are you crying?"he asks her, and see her staring at his hand so he puts it behind him.

"I'm so-sorry I didn't mean to stare, I was just wondering why you have an oven mitt on your hand? And i was crying because, i'm i'm...." she started to hiccup as tears glisten down her face.

"Hey, don't cry." the boy said to her putting his covered hand on her head, and he saw she didn't stop crying so he pulled her into a hug until she stopped.

"Are you better now?" the little boy ask her, and she nods her head sleepy from all that crying she has done today.

"That's good, oh I almost forgot to tell you my name." he said blushing looking at the girl in his lap smiling down at her, and she looked at him confused but smiled at him.

"What's your name?" she asked him, but then she heard footsteps approach them.

"Allen, where are you boy?" a man yelled calling for someone, and then she felt the boy next to her getting up.

"Where are you going?" she asks him, and he puts his hand out for her to take and she does.

"My father is calling me, how about you travel with us until you find your way back home?" he says to her, and she pick up her violin as he stares at her while she does this.

"Oh, my name is Allen Walker by the way. What's your name?" he ask her as they walk over to the person calling Allen.

"My name is A-Akira Hi-hibine." she stuttered again as she clutched her violin tightly. They made it over to a very tall man dressed in black, and she hid behind Allen but failed because she was taller then the small brown hair boy.