With You

Author's Note:

Another throwback chapter! Remember when they watched Chris Brown's concert? Tapos Nadz' cousin revealed na may naiwan si James sa car nya, so we assumed na sabay silang lahat umuwi? :P

Maybe I'll write 3 more chapters then I'll end this book na. :( REAL naman na sila eh.

But I won't stop writing naman eh. ;)

Enjoy! - saf

------

James has never been this bored.

He kept on checking his phone, Lauren will be texting anytime now.

He's inside the tent waiting for Nadine, who was still taping her solo scene for OTWOL. Direk Tonette told them they can leave na kasi nga they will be watching Chris Brown's concert later, but Nadine insisted that they finished her last sequence for today.

"I honestly don't get why she's a workaholic sometimes." James confessed. He was talking to Caryl, who was then lying on his folding bed, already half-asleep.

Caryl yawned, "Hayaan mo na. Gusto lang nya siguro na less work sa Monday kaya tinapos na nya ngayon yung sequence."

James heaved a sigh, "I'm just worried about her. She never rests. I told her to relax but she won't listen. Masyado syang nagpapapressure sa work eh. She might get sick."

James told Caryl to go home kasi pauwi na rin naman sila. Then, he came out of the tent and went over to Nadine na wala pa ring hinto sa kakarehearse ng lines nya.

He put his arm on her shoulder, "Naddie."

Nadine held his hand and squeezed it lightly, "Sorry, ang tagal ko. Last scene na lang, promise. Then we can leave na. Nagtext na ba sila Yassi?"

Nadine looks so tired. Her eyes are heavy, but she still managed to smile at James. Ganun naman kasi si Nadine eh. Kahit nahihirapan na, kinakaya pa rin nya.

James shook his head, "The show will start in an hour. I wanna be there before it starts. Can this wait, Baby? Direk Tonette said we can leave naman diba? You've been acting since yesterday morning tapos the last food you ate was the pasta I bought for you. Lunch pa yon. You should rest, Baby ko. You can't get sick. Pack up na tayo. Please?" lambing ni James.

Nadine stared at him then smiled, "Sige na nga."

James told Direk Tonette that they are leaving so she handed them the scripts for next week and called it a day. Nadine gathered her things, changed her clothes, washed her face and put some make up on while James patiently waited for her in the car.

When Nadine finally finished prepping up, she got in the car. She found James holding a Jollibee paper bag.

"You'll eat that while driving? Where did you get that pala?" tanong ni Nadine.

"I bought this for you. I bought some coffee for us din. Hindi ka pa kumakain eh. Kumain ka na while I'm driving. Don't starve yourself. Sexy ka na." said James. He gave the paper bag to Nadine and shifted the gear to drive.

Nadine gave him the sweetest smile ever, "Thank you, Mahal."

"Anything for you." James replied.

When they arrived at the MOA arena, all of James' friends were waiting for them at the entrance. Lauren, Tom, Jack (James' siblings) & Yassi were there, too. Nadine's cousin, Zach, was also waiting for her.