Chapter 16: Old Bones Part 2

The sun had lit the morning sky and was shining into Gianna's bedroom window. The delicious ache in her body had her smiling as she woke up from her calm slumber. Last night had been everything she imagined it to be.

Jax was so gentle when he needed to be and then at times he would grab her and have her screaming at the top of her lungs for him. She loved that feeling she got in her lower belly at the thought of what they did last night. She wasn't a virgin and Jax was the second guy she had slept with. But last night he had taught her things she never would have imagined. She never felt this way with her last boyfriend that she slept with. Being with Jax was like being a virgin again, only better! She couldn't wait to be writhing in ecstasy in his arms again.

She smiled turning around to look into Jax's sleeping form but was met with her bed sheets. She sat back up and looked around the room for him but didn't find him and could only see his grey sweater. Her heart started beating uncontrollably as her eyes started to tear up. Did he get what he wanted and leave her? No, he wanted to be with her. He said so himself. She wasn't some sweetbutt that he could just up and leave like that.

She grabbed his gray sweater placed it over her naked body and was about to storm out of the room when the blonde biker came strolling in with a tray of breakfast. His smile faltered when he saw her awake. "No. I wanted to surprise you." He pouted playfully and set the tray of food down on the unmade bed. She sighed in relief as she saw him come in the room and he smiled walking over to her. He caressed her cheek as he leaned down and kissed her plump lips. "You look so good in my clothes." he chuckled and she smiled. How can she think he would just leave her like that?

"You made breakfast for me?" She was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Yea well I figured since I tired you out last night." he winked smiling and sat down next to her as she grabbed the glass of orange juice and took a sip. "I wanted to wake you up but you kind of ruined that...Thanks." she nudged him and he chuckled.

"I thought you left..." she whispered as she took a bite of her bacon. Jax sighed and took a bite of the scrambled eggs.

"Now why on earth would you think that beautiful?" she shrugged playing around with her food. "Babe, leaving was the furthest thing from my mind this morning. I woke up in the greatest mood and I haven't felt that in a while." He pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear. "You gotta trust me if you want this to work." He wasn't mad at her. He understood why she thought that. She nodded and finished her breakfast.

"I'm sorry. I just panicked for a minute." she wiped some egg from the corner of his lips and leaned over to kiss him gently. "I do trust you and I do want this to work." she looked into his blue eyes. "No more doubting you, I promise." He smiled and picked up the tray placing it on the bedside table. She grabbed his hand pulling him next to her on the bed as he sat with back against the headboard and she settled in between his legs, wrapped in his arms. "You have any plans today?" she closed her eyes as his lips caressed her bare shoulder that was peeking out from his big sweater.

"I got some shit I have to deal with at T.M. after that I'm all yours."

"Are you going to the fight tonight? To support Half-Sack?" she played around with the silver rings on his fingers.

"Maybe, unless we get entertained with some other things." he chuckled kissing her hair and she snuggled closer to his body.

"Yea that might just happen a lot now." she giggles. They were both enjoying the soothing moment in each other's arms, until her phone began to ring. She groaned quietly and moved out of his warm arms to the end of the bed to retrieve her cell phone. Jax was tempted to smack her cute little ass as it peeked out from underneath his sweater when she bent down. She got off the phone and sighed, walking to her closet to pull out some clothes for the day.