Please

AN ~ This isn't my first ever fanfiction, but it's the first one on Wattpad, and I'm still getting used to the formatting, so please excuse that (^u^)
This isn't a song fic, and this isn't based on the song, but I included it because I was listening to it and it reminded me of the fic I was writing haha 😊
Also, this fic contains slightly ooc people...cause I'm not good at writing real people tbh. And slight hints towards Sky_Owner because I like it...
What else...Oh! The challenge I mention in here hasn't actually been done by them, yet. I saw it on Team Edge's channel and I hope the guys actually do it hehe.
I think that's all....wait, I also need to mention that I am NOT a health care professional, and I don't really have the time to do too much research, so basically, this is fiction and you should treat it as such ;P

Disclaimer: I don't own the song or the characters/people mentioned....they are strong independent butterballs that don't need no me...no matter how much I wish I could date Ross...

Thanks for reading!

The office is never a quiet place. At least, not while Adam is there.

"ROSSSSSSSSSS!" Adam yells from across the building "come film a challenge video with me!"

A soft sigh was uttered but not heard, and was followed up quickly with a shouted "which challenge?"

Adam popped his head into the open door of Ross's office with a joke scolding expression "there's no need to shout, Ross" he said "I'm right here" then he grinned and laughed.

Ross's mouth quickly twitched into a smile as he rolled his eyes. It was impossible to be annoyed with the chirpy man-child in front of him.

"Seriously, Adam" Ross prods "which challenge?"

Adam took his video idea list out of his back pocket and after quickly pursuing the list and picking one, looks back at Ross to ask "Flour Tower Challenge? We already have the stuff for it in the supply room" while handing the younger male the description he had written of the challenge.

Ross looked at the description and considered the pros and cons of the challenge. After deciding that the worst that could happen would be a nose full of flour and a mess on the floor he told Adam that he would do it.

Adam smiled brightly and said "great!" before announcing that he had to go cajole Max and Barney into doing it with them. He turned and walked away with just a quick smile and wave thrown over his shoulder.

Ross let his face form a wide smile once Adam had left his field of vision. He was so glad he got to work in an office with someone like Adam... there's never a dull moment when you are around someone as full of life as he is.

(((((Half an hour later )))))

Max and Barney had agreed to participate on the condition that Adam was the one to set it up and clean up what was undoubtedly going to be a large mess. Adam consented to this because he did feel rather guilty about the fact that he had been leaving the others to clean up after almost all of their other challenges. He hadn't meant to, but he was setting up a few sponsorship deals for his colleagues and they were taking up a lot of his time...not that they knew that. He wanted it to be a surprise.

"Hey guys, Sky here and welcome to the Flour Tower Challenge" Adam started the video off while we sat around a table with the huge cup full of flour in front of us "the aim of this challenge is to shave off a sliver of the tower of flour in front of us without making the tower of flour fall down. If the tower of flour falls, you must use your face to snuffle through the ruins until you find this m&m" here he held up a green m&m before pushing it slightly into the once smooth surface of the flour "we figured this would make a mess, so we've put a plastic mat down so that it'll be easier to clean..." he paused and looked away from the camera to say more softly "hopefully."