three

"The best way to not get your heart broken, is pretending you don't have one."

→ → → →

Her eyes were peaceful and closed, making me long for her emerald green eyes, her pale skin glowed at the sun's rays, her hazel brown hair flowed to the side of her face, her lips parted open- creating soft snores. Her chest was rising slowly and I could feel her heart beat sync with mine.

She looks all too familiar to me. Like she was a part of one of my blurry and forgotten but vivid memories.

She seems to be a having a dreamless sleep. She must be so tired lying on that cold hard surface and seeing my horrible dream.

Her eyes slowly open and a second after, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She seemed to be very alienated on her surroundings. Her eyes wandered around the room and stopped when her eyes trailed over mine.

"Of course, it's Kylo Ren." I read her thoughts. "Who else would it be?"

"General Hux, would be a good candidate." I spoke as I stepped forward. I can tell she was afraid and that I made her nervous.

"Where am I?" She says breaking the tension and silence between us, her words sounds they were frantic and jumbled up, it made me hard to understand them. She stood up in a heartbeat.

As soon as I processed what she just said, I became tensed and a little bit embarrassed, but I did not reveal it however.

I honestly don't know why I brought her here. I just remember coming back to the control room and saw that she was having a hard time falling back to sleep. I somehow found myself carrying her to my room. It feels like I have no control over my body of doing so.

She looks so peaceful up close. She looks like a goddess.

"Nowhere you'd care about." I mutter as I use the force to make her stand up straight. Her eyes widen at the sudden invisible movement of her body. But she soon realizes I'm the one responsible and she lets out a quiet sigh.

"But I do care," She speaks loud enough for me to hear. "Now, where am I?" She repeats, she's braver than I thought she would be.

"You're in my room." I say finally, and her face was washed all over with horror and she furrows her eyebrows at me. Not believing what I just said.

"What?"

"I was expecting you'd act differently." I say blankly as I stepped towards her.

"And what do you mean by 'act differently' Kylo?" She says annoyingly as she stepped back.

"Be honored by it." I seriously say.

She lets out a forced chuckle, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Commander for my inappropriate reaction." She sarcastically says,

"Should I choose to be crying in joy for bringing me in imposing supreme room, or should I be crying in fear that a pyscho brought me into this hell?" She bitterly says,

My blood boiled and my arm stretched towards her direction, she was instantly pulled across the room to my hand. She gasped for air, clawing her way out of my grip on her neck.

"Mock me again, and I'll break you." I infuriately say through gritted teeth.

"Kylo. . ." Her voice was vulnerable, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

Her eyes.

I got lost in them every time I looked at it.

It reminded me a lot of her.

Then an unexpected memory flashed in my mind. A memory that I despised the most. A memory that I wish to no longer remember. A memory that ruined my life.

> > >

"Kylo," She cried, she was just a kid. I did not know better of the consequences I was going to face. I was twelve and she was ten. "Stop it," She gasping for air, I was using the force against her. Tears were streaming down her face, she was turning pale.

I snapped out of my anger and I blinked my eyes, tears rolled down my face. 'What am I doing?' I thought as I released her from my grip. She coughed hard.

'What have I done?'

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I reached for but she backed away.

"Don't touch me." She cries, shaking her head all over again. She was very much traumatized. The sight of her suffering broke me.

"I thought you were my friend." She lips quivered, and she stood up and ran away crying.

> > > >

"Kylo. . ." She repeats as tears already rolled down her cheeks. "Please. . ." She sobs in pain.

I snapped out of my trance and immediately let her go. She slumped down to the floor, and gasped for air. I breathed heavily and stepped back away from her. I was taken back from the awful memory.

Without a word, I grab my helmet and put it on.

I left the room, hearing her silent sob from a distance.

> > > >

Keira

I was unable to talk. My throat hurt like hell that forbade to speak. Instead, I let tears stream down my face. I longed for comfort from a friend.

'How did I get myself into this mess?' I thought as it made me cry harder. I hug my knees and burry my head into them.

I'm tired of everything.

I just wanna go home and sleep. But the thoughts of my home crushed me.

There was no home.

I realize soon enough, I have no home to go back to. I have no one to help me.

They're all gone.

I have nothing.

______________________________
I kinda feel sad for Keira. I'm gonna go to a corner and cry too.

See you all in the next chapter!

Frances