chapter 7- mall bound

Devin p.o.v

As we exited footlocker, we wanted to go to camps but, guess who we ran into. We saw the girls so we caught up to them.

"Hey what are you girls doing here", I asked.

"Well we wanted to chill and go get some stuff before we all leave, what are u guys doing here"? Sierra said.

"Well were doing the same as you guys".

As we were all standing there talking I thought to myself. Sierra and Desireé were standing next to each other have a full blown conversation. I thought they would want to bite each others head off.

"Hey so are you guys cool now", I asked.

"Yeah we sure are", Sierra said.

I had a really confused look on my face but I brushed it off. I guess they really are cool now.

Antonio p.o.v

I walked up to Desireé and grabbed her arm and pulled her to the wall. I started to kiss her neck.

"Tone we talked about this not in public", she said.

"The car is in the parking lot if you know what I mean".

I winked at her and she was standing there thinking about it. I was playing with her shirt while she thought about it.

"No I'm good for now". She said.

She pushed me off of her. We decided to go to the food court and get some food. I put my arm around her shoulder. I made sure no other niggas tried to get at her.

While we were walking I noticed she was on her phone. I took her phone and went to her snapchat. I made her take a picture with me. We took the picture and I posted it to her snapchat and also on instagram.

Some comments started to come in.

@dloading: My brother ugly but my sister in-law is pretty

I laughed at his comment.

"I'm gonna kill him later".

She looked at me and said no your not.

We got to the foodcourt . There were so many choices. Taco bell, panda express, and McDonald's.

I decided to get McDonald's and Desireé got taco bell. I got a burger and some fries and she got a burrito.

We got our food and sat down and started to eat.

"You ready for tonight", I asked her.

"Yeah I sure am", she replied.

I took out my phone and took a picture of her cute self. She didn't want me to talk a picture so she looked shy in the picture. I just laughed at her.

"Delete I look ugly", she said.

"No your the most beautiful girl in the world", I replied.

She blushed and I got a good picture and made it my homescreen. I love this girl so much.

Sierra p.o.v

I noticed while I was talking to Devin and them that Antonio and Desireé left.

"Did you guys notice that Antonio and Desireé left", I said.

"Yeah who cares we already know how Antonio is", D'angelo said.

I figured but who cares. I started walking with miyah but someone grabs my arm. It was D'angelo.

"Walk with me I need your help finding some shoes", he said.

"OK sure".

I told miyah what I was gonna do so she stayed with Devin and Darius. We walked to camps and we started to look at shoes.

"So what's up with you and Desireé, you guys are cool", he said.

"Well I guess I mean I can't do anything he loves her so I gotta deal with it".

"Yeah true", he said.

Finally he found some shoes he wanted. He took them and got a pair in his size. We walked to the counter and he paid for his own.

"I'm kinda hungry can we go get some food", I said.

"Yeah let's go".

As we were walking towards the food court I seen Antonio and Desireé eating. I seen Antonio put a fry in his mouth and Desireé at the end. They kissed after that and I couldn't take it no more, so I ran over to where they were. I started blasting on him.

"Antonio I can't take this anymore , really I thought we were highschool sweethearts", I said.

"Clearly he moved on as you can see", Desireé said.

"I don't know why your talking your really just not suppose to be in this", I said.

"Well he's my boyfriend and he's my business" she said while standing up.

I took off my earrings and told D'angelo to hold them. She started to take out her earrings to.

"You wanna go there I have no problem going to jail today", she said.

Before I could grab her hair miyah came infront of me.

"Stop Sierra no fighting", she said.

I was so irritated I listened to her.

"D'angelo can u take me home"?

"Yeah come on", he said.

I left with D'angelo and he took me home. The car was silent the whole ride.

He dropped me off infront of my house.

"You okay"? He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine",

I walked inside my house and decided to get ready for tonight.

Desireé p.o.v

As soon as Sierra left I looked back at Antonio. He got up and hugged me to try to calm me down. I was so irritated.

"She lucky i didnt hit her i would of beat her ass, Come on Antonio I don't want to be here no more", I said.

"Alright".

I didn't feel like having him take me back to the hotel but he was the only one who had the room key. I got In the car and so did he. We drove off and it was a silence car ride.

We pulled up and got out. We walked into the hotel and got in the elevator. It was still silent. He opened the door for me and I went to lay on the bed.

"I'll be right back", he said.

I waited for him for about 10 min so I decided to call him. I looked through my phone and found his contact it said babe❤

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Antonio: hello

Me: where are you? We need to talk about this

Antonio: I'm going to my mom's room to get chloe and lashawn and take chloe to the park and talk with lashawn

Me: alright

Antonio: I'll be back later, I love you

Me: love you too

I hung up and decided to take a nap until he comes back.

Did you guys think Sierra would of kept her cool along time? Also have u noticed Antonio how his mood changes when he gets around Desireé and Sierra. I hope I'm doing good vote/comment tell your friends to come read please. Also who do u think who would of won if Sierra and Desireé fought.