Prologue

Prologue

Once, three magic stones fell from the sky.One for King of faeries, Attila,to rule sky.One for the King of werewolves, Henry,to rule the land and one for the King of the mermaids, Cyrus,to rule the sea. The humans, well, they never had a single clue that they were secretly ruled be the werewolves.

Everything had been peaceful and under control for the first few decades, until fairies, having too much bounded to the earth, started to embrace their earth bound body .They started to loose their ability to fly and became more like a human, and to be exact, an elf.

Without being able to rule and live in the sky that the elves originally could, war started to occur between the elves and the werewolves as they battle for the lands of their people.

The war continued for years ...and years ,until the werewolves loose the battle and became slaves of the elves.

Winning its greatest triumph, the elf King Attila ambitious grew, greediness consumed him, instead of just wanting the power to rule the land, he wanted to rule the sea as well.

And so, the war started between the mermaids and the elves . Wanting to gain back their power over the land , the werewolves became allies with the mermaid and together, they finally gained victory.

However, that was not the end, no, argument and disagreements occurred between King Cyrus and King Henry when they discussed about the post war treatment on the Elves, with King Cyrus wanting peace and King Henry wanting revenge on the elves for the poor treatment on his people.

But little did they know, that once evilness is within the race, the magic stone of their races would turn from their original colour to grey.

Cyrus, King of mermaids, was the first to realise this, he knew that once the other Kings found out that his stone was the only stone left pure, they will try to steal it from him.But he also doesn't have the army to fight against the two of them ,after the destruction of the previous war.

The two King soon found out about this and kept the mermaid princess and the the mermaid queen as hostage in order to force the mermaid King to hand over the powerful pure stone.

As if the pure stone itself knew the the underlying danger, it hid the the whole mermaid race away into somewhere in the Atlantic sea.

Somehow, at the same time, the queen of Elf disappeared.King Attila was FURIOUS, he knew that his wife disappearance was related to the mermaid, he swore to find the whole mermaid race and his wife someday.

Rumours said, that King Cyrus must have kidnapped the queen of elf due to her beauty.Rumours also said.......a princess mermaid, was left behind for a witch to take care of.

And so, the hunt began.

......................................................................................