Chapter Two

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I was playing with my pet named toothless he's a cat a small red cat he can transform into fire pretty cool huh?

Oh I almost forgot My name is Hiccup Hayden Haddock and I'm the flame prince the most powerful in our land.

I have a brother named Jack flame and he's kindda king in here.we have an enemy and its in the other side of the island.

I was playing and suddenly I heard a call "Hiccup!!! Come this instant now." That sounded like Jack I better go.

-any secondsHiccup arrived at the Kingdom- (sorry guys I'm kind of a little lazy)

"Yes jack do you need something?"I ask him with a stupid smile.

"Ahh yes can you please stay here I just don't want anything happens to my little brother"he said and carry me.

"Jack put me down you don't have to carry me I'm 10 years old."I said

"Okay OK just stay here OK?"he said and make a puppy eyes god I couldn't resist those eyes.

Jack has blue eyes while I  have green eyes I got my eyes from my mom and jack got it from  dad.I wish mom and dad is here I kindda miss them hmmm...

Hello people heres the part two do you like it? Well I hope you do pls vote and comment guys I am hoping for you to comment I like to read your comments by the way anyway that's for me.

Peace out cupcakes BYE!!!🙋🙋🙋✌✌✌💘💘💘