Know Your Place And Know It Well Before Your Arrogance Kills You

Chapter 3

"What?!" The multi-colored masked turtles yelled out.

The vigilante's eyes went wide with surprise, making her spin her head around to see the turtles not so far away.

"Turtles?!"

Karai took the distraction as an opportunity, with the loosened grip, she yanked her limbs away.

"Until next time, Annika" Karai gave her goodbye, throwing smoke pellets to the ground.

"No!" She frustratedly yelled, rushing towards Karai, tackling the pitch-black smoke.

She hit the ground, rolling quickly on the rough asphalt that left bruises, finally stopping as she slowly got up.

She looked around angrily, seeing no one left behind, Bradford and Xever gone. She let out an animalistic cry of anger, her breath heavy with disappointment, throwing her katana blade to the ground.

She spun around, ticked off about the turtles interrupting, glaring at them, you could practically feel her mentally ending them slowly and painfully.

"Karai's our sister?!" Mikey exclaimed.

"This must be a some sick joke, right?!" Raph told himself, trying to convince it wasn't true.

"This can't be happening!" Donnie denied.

"Hasn't your father tau--!" She cut herself off.

Her ear that had slumped down from the annoyance, perked up, twitching to the left and right, her tail slightly wagging, sniffing the cold air.

"What are you--!" Leo asked.

"Duck" She commanded after cutting Leo off.

"What?" Leo asked confused.

"Duck!"

The fearless leader did what he was told and ducked in the nick of time, a laser beam flying over his head, straight towards her.

She threw a ninja star to deflect the blast, the shuriken flying into a different direction, the force of the beam pushing it towards the hotheaded turtle.

He quickly deflected it with his sai, sending it straight to the wall.

The Kraang a couple blocks away, stomping towards them.

"You could've been more careful! I would've gotten hit!" He scolded the hybrid.

"Quit your whining, a flesh wound is nothing." She dismissed easily.

He growled at her remark, his temper becoming harder to control.

"Would you like me to give you a fractured bone instead?" She threatened, "That's the mildest I can offer"

"I'd like to see you try" He provoked.

They both started growling towards each other, egos clashing against each other, both wanting to prove the other terribly wrong. Albeit, Annika was mature and smart enough not to start a fight, even though she knew she'd win it.

Raphael held his twin sais, twisting them effortlessly in his mastered hands, showing off his highly sharpened skills.

Annika crossed her arms, leaning on her right leg more that her left, simply scoffed at his reaction. Her tail flicking every now and then, swaying gracefully behind her.