XXVII

Niklaus's POV

Now we were in the middle of the village where we could celebrate with everyone our love. I couldn't believe that this was happening... Caroline was my wife! She looked like an angel sending from the heaven with that dress and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Nik!" Rebekah called me making me turn to see her, she was with a big smile and her eyes sparkling. "I am so happy for you two. Congratulations! You deserve this, you deserve to be happy after everything..."

"Thank you Rebekah." I said with a smile and she hugged me.

"Brother." Elijah said making me turn to see him. "I would like to apologize my behavior in the beginning of your relationship with Caroline and congratulate you. I can see now that she is the one who truly makes you happy."

"Thank you, brother." I said then added "I hope you find happiness soon, with someone who makes you the happy as much as Caroline makes me."

"That's so sweet!" Caroline said behind me and I turned to see her, a little embarrassed because I didn't know that she had heard me.

"You heard that?" I asked.

"Yes" she said with her bright smile and kissed me. "I hope you find someone who makes you as much special as Nik makes me..."

"I hope someday I will find that person." Elijah said with a sad smile.

"What about Tatia?" I asked because I knew that he fancied her.

"I found out that she just wanted to be with me because she felt alone... And I realized that Rebekah was right, I deserve someone better." Elijah said and we all nodded.

"Don't think about it right now. Enjoy the party and maybe you will find your soulmate. I'm sure any woman will be lucky to be with you." Caroline said to Elijah and I suddenly felt this anger, rage and jealousy which was foolish because I knew they weren't nothing more then acquaintances, they weren't even friends per say...

"Any woman?" I asked trying to seem not mad or angry.

"Is my brother jealous?" Rebekah asked me with a smirk but I ignored her.

"Yes, because every women knows that from this day forward you are committed to me, which means you are all mine and I do not want to share you with anyone else." She said making me stop having those feeling and just feel this happiness inside that I never thought I would have, then I kissed her.

"I have the best wife in the entire world!" I said making her blush.

"And I have the best husband in the entire world!" She said making me smirk.

***

We went to our new home, which was Caroline's old house, Caroline and I had already change somethings to feel like our home and a few changes make this house feel ours.

I was holding her, where she was resting her back in one of my arms and in another she rest her legs, making her be laying down, she was with my arms were wrapped around my neck and we were smiling to each other until we got home and I close the door with my foot.

"I am so happy." She said with her beautiful and bright smile then kissed me, I slowly put her feet in the floor but didn't leave her lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she continue with her arms in my neck but pulled me closer to her.

"I love you." I said when we broke the kiss.

"I love you too." She said smiling and kissed me once more with passion, love and lust which made me smirk because I could feel she wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her.

I took her to our bedroom while kissing her and then I start to traveled my lips to her neck, I lick I once and then got back to kissing her neck.

"Nik..." She moaned, making me smirk and then pulled me to another passionate kiss.

She was now starting to kiss my neck while I was untying her dress and then I took the dress off of her and looked at her body amazed, she was so perfect, she was flawless then I noticed her blushing and I kissed her then she took what I was wearing and looked at me with the same look I look at her, then I took her to the bed, making me be on top and kiss her then she start to let wet kisses to her belly making her moaning my name and then got back to her lips, making sure that all her body was kissed. I kissed her with passion, love and hunger, then I made love to her, to my wife, the love of my life and it was incredible.

After that we stayed there in the bed, she was with her head resting in my chest and with her hand making invisible circles in my chest.

"Did you like it...?" I asked her a little nervous because I was afraid that it was just good for me.

"Yes." She said looking up at me with a smile but then with a nervous look she asked. "Did you not like it?"

"Of course I like it, it was amazing! I just didn't knew if it was good for you or not and if I had hurt you or not." I said.

"It would be impossible not liking it. I made love with the man of my dreams..." She said and I kissed her.

"Being with you was the best thing that could ever happened to me. I love you with all my heart." I told her and she kissed me then we fell asleep in each other's arms.