Chapter 11: lovers

Hey I know I have not been written or updated enough by I will try more see how people (you the reader) really like my story and I want to say thank you!!!
( ¯ ¨̯ ¯̥̥ ). ,,
Gajeel: "stop crying man up!! "
Levy: MOCHAN!!"*hugs me tightly. "Gajeel don't be mean!"
Gajeel : "yes levy , sorry mo..." *hugs levy hugging me*
Mo(me) : thanks levy... *feels better. I SHALL WRITE ON!!!!(و•̀ω•́)و-------

Third pov:
"Gaje..el..." Levy said as he picked her up walking into the library closes and locking the door once more. Levy could tell he was trying not to shake. "Gajeel what's wrong?..." She said as he sat her down a love set sitting with her in his lap.

"Levy your mine I don't want to upset or let you leave me. I was just messing around with you. " hugs her tighter. "But when I was on the ground yes i was anger but at my self not you..." Levy cupped her hands around his face seeing tears run down his face. "Gajeel .." she looked in shock, having never seeing him cry before.
"Please don't leave me, my princess or fear me that the last thing I want is for you to fe...levy!." Gajeel stop talking as levy started crying in his chest. Gajeel rubes her back holding her tightly.

Gajeel's pov:
" Shuuu....levy it's okay I'm here my love..." Levy spoke in tears. "I love you Gajeel.... I don't want to fear you, I never want to make you feel sad or cry seeing you cry over me, I don't want this I want your love. I understand that there will be ups and downs in our relationship but that there will be happy moments , I want you never to cry again I only want to see you happy." I stopped levy. "You make me happy, as long as I have you.." I smiled a small smirk that made her smile back and me it had more effective then I thought.

"You okay your blushing a new shade of red. " levy looked up at me biting her lip.... Damn that cute.... She got closer and closer to me lips... I couldn't take it and embraced her. I kisses her for who nows how long. I couldn't help myself I started going from her lips down to her neck, leaving little bites and hickeys showing that I have claimed her as mine.

I can hear her pant and feel her grab on to my shirt trying not to yep or better moan.... "Hey Gajeel..... "She said in a sexy voice. I looked up to see the more cutest thing. She was wearing cat ear!! "Where the hell did you get these?.. "No where... "She nuzzles herself in my chest as I liked this she was up to something. I then felt a small bite happen on my neck. "Oh is the kitty bitting. "I teased her.

She then bite harder making me groan as she hit a good spot.. "Ahh...... Levy...." She then looked at me in embracement. "Oh levy don't be embarrassed?..." I hugged her tightly. "Your to cu... levy why are you looking down.... "I asked as I looked down as well..... Oh... My face got red... I settle levy in the chair as I got up to leave the room. "Gajeel.... It's okay it's normal, " I chuckled" yeah... I will be back okay levy." She nosed her hand as I walked out of the library then after running to my room.

Levy's pov
As Gajeel left the room I could feel my face getting redder and redder. Grabbing one of the throw pillows and bearing my face into it. 'OMG.... It so big. ' "ahhh stop it levy!!!" I yell at myself.  I remember I still had the cat ears on taking them off and pulling them away,.... "Where did I get these?... " i think then strug it off .
" Oh well! "
(Wink ◕‿↼)

I set the pillow down in my lap.  Then fixing my hair so the kiss marks and hickeys are not seen...  I blush thinking about what just happened. "I need to think about something else.." I said as someone walked in the room. I looked up to find my papa. "Oh hello Papa." I smile at my father.

"Hello my little one. " he said sitting next to me. "What book you reading?" He looked at the book cover. "Oh it's a book for poems." I smiled and so did he. "I remember when I used to read you poems all the time... How time as flown... I wish your mother and I had more time with you.." He frowned.

"Papa please it's will be okay." I hugged him. He held me back tightly. He let me go and smiled. Then the opened again. "Gajeel welcome" my father said. "Hello Jake" Gajeel smiled then winked at me turning my face red. "Gajeel stop it!" My father yelled at him. "You two please don't fight." Heard two mother at the same time seeing Eva and my mother. "Good evening " I said as they separated Gajeel and  Jake.

I saw my mom and Eva look at me and stair?. "Is every thing okay?" I look back at them. Then they start giggling.. "Oh levy it nice to see you and my son get along Sooo well. " Eva pointed to my neck.. SHIT THE LOVE MARKS!!.

I saw everyone look at my neck. Eva and my mother giggled more as my father looked angry at me and Gajeel... Mostly Gajeel. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BABY GIRL!!! AND LEAVE MARKS ON HER!!" He looks at my neck closer. " papa please it was an accident..." He then looked into my eyes. "You're grounded!" I looked at him shocked "I'm 25! You can't ground me? " I started to get angry. And tears started coming out of my eyes. " Well I'm sorry I am not a little girl any more!!!  I am over the age of 18!, I am a grow person!!" I started to sob. "Why can't I just be happy, I have never been happy before in my life, I have never found love before...." I started braking down. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..." I felt Gajeel's arms around me. "It's okay levy. He didn't mean to hurt you he is angry at me, I felt marks on you, I'm sorry..."

Jake's pov~

I looked at my daughter whom is now crying, I can't be her partner anymore , she didn't grow up with parents but with only orphans... I shouldn't have yelled I think I brought back a painful part of my baby girls life I wasn't there for. 

I stared at levy being held my Gajeel. "I'm sorry levy... I didn't mean it hurt you, you're right I have no right to yell at you. After all your an adult, rather I like it your not, I missed my baby's life growing up. In sorry we didn't find you sooner...." My wife ran in to my arms "Emily you okay?.." She was crying as well I looked up to see Gajeel holding levy and Eva.

We made eye contact, We are the only two men in the room with three women crying. "Look everyone please I'm sorry I shouldn't have lashed out, I just panicked, I guess I am still hurt, after growing up without a mother and father in my life. I'm sorry." My daughter got out of Gajeel arms and hugged me. " I hugged my baby girl and my wife."
-----------------
~flashback~
~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey we finally did it, your a father!.." My wife was crying as we were in our room as she had just given birth to your lovely baby girl. "Waaawaaahhhh!!! " I hear our baby cry has she was brought in a pink blanket to us. "Oh my baby, shhh mamas here... " my wife shushed our little girl. I hugged the two of them tightly with tears in my eyes. "Oh my baby and my wife!! We are finally parents!. "I took out baby into my  hands. "What are we going to name her?" I looked at my wife. She smiled and said, "Levy .., Levy Mcgarden." I smiled and kisses her cheek and hugged my child. "I will never let you go my Levy" I love my family.
---------------------
~flashback ends ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gajeel's pov
"I love my family " i heard jake say as he was hugging levy and emily.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi lovelies its me im sorry i haven't updated in a long long ass time, but here it is so please tell me kniw you like it. So please vote and comment!!! Kk byebye
(づ ̄ ³)