Chapter 1

It was the day to decide who would be on the survey corps. I was confident that none of the brats here are strong enough to be on the survey corps but Atleast they try. "So Levi! What you thinking about?" Hanji said cleaning her glasses. "None of them are fit. Just look at them. They look so innocent." I said staring off into the distance.
Something had caught my eye. It looks like a neko. A neko? Wanting to be in the survey corps? Those Titans would eat her up. "Levi. I see those eyes on a certain someone. I thought they were all brats." She said laughing and walking away.
Erwin had came up behind me and patted my back before he went to choose the new members. "Some will live and some will die. Most likely you will not live in the survey corps.  For those who do not want to live this life you may turn back now." He said as most of them left traumatized and crying.
I was pretty sure the neko would leave but she stayed along with the other people. "Congratulations. You all are the newest members of the Survey Corps." They all had worried smiles on their faces. Bakas. They won't last a day outside the walls.
After the ceremony I went to go meet them all.
There was Sasha, Jean, Conny, Armin, Mikasa, Ymir, Christa, Marco, and Eren.
Eren was the neko. Eren Jaeger. "You won't last a day you dumb feline." I said walking up to her. "Why are you even here?" She looked up at me with murderous intent. "I want to slaughter the every single Titan." She said smirking. "Why-I'm not even going to question that. Well I'm Levi Ackerman. Captain of the survey corps." "I don't mean to sound unexpected, but may I call you captain?" She said smiling and wiggling her tail.
"You..may.." I said smiling. I never smile..Whats with me around her..