Chapter 4: Austin

(Picture of Austin, Kat's Boyfriend above)

Kat's POV:

I heard the doorbell ring again and I ran to open it. I flung my arms around Seth's neck.
"SETHHHHHHHH" I screamed into his ear.
"Jesus Christ, Kat, you couldn't get any louder?" He laughed into my hair. Marya, Lia and Emma all came to the door and hugged Seth too, as he turned around, I jumped on his back.
"Let me see the new tat!" I said as he carried me to the living room. He dropped me on the sofa and pulled off his shirt to reveal an eight pack and a large word tattooed to the left side of his chest. It said 'Her'.
"ooh, Sethhhhh who's the lucky girl?" Marya teased. Seth's eyes lingered on mine a for a second before he turned away to answer her.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and see..." he smirked at her and pulled his shirt on again. I checked the time, "Guys! It's 7:00! We only have 2 hours to get ready, let's go!" I said, dragging my friends upstairs. "Okay, I'll wait in the gaming room for you guys." Seth sighed and walked into the room next door.

*skip getting ready (it's now 8:45)*

"Kat! Hurry up!" I heard Marya yell from the ground floor. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I screamed as I did a quick bun in my hair "Ugh my hair looks rank." I pulled on my heels and walked down the stairs. The first person I saw was Seth standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing a white t-shirt which hugged his torso perfectly and a leather jacket. He stared at me as I came down. Confused, I asked, "What? Did I do my make-up alright? Is there something on my face?" As I got to the bottom, I turned to Seth.

"Do I look okay?" I asked, unsure

"Just one thing," he said, taking out the hair tie in my bun, sending my blonde hair tumbling down my shoulders. "Perfect." he said, tucking the hair behind my ear. I smiled at him. Lia shook me out of my daze. I heard her footsteps so I turned around, "Oh Kat...." she whispered. She was wearing her royal blue dress, had her brown hair softly curled, she looked so good.

"What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?" I asked, consciously touching my hair and tugging at the hem of my dress.

"Girl.. You look amazing. I swear, you're going to get some serious action tonight." Emma smirked

"With who, Austin? Hmmm I don't think so, isn't he like all religious and shit?" Marya asked, coming from behind and hugging Emma.

"Guys!" I said, laughing, "I've seen him come out of the school showers after football practise, he's right to save that body for the right girl." I giggled, blushing.

"And by 'the right girl' you obviously mean you, right? I mean you two are the goals of the school." Lia laughed.

"Well-" Before I could finish, Seth interrupted me

"He's not that special" he muttered but recovered himself, "Uh okay should we get going?"

"Yeah, sure, you guys can go but Austin's coming to pick me up, so..." I said, smiling. As soon as I said that, the doorbell rang. I crossed the hallway to get the door and there was Austin, leaning against the door frame wearing a dark grey fitted shirt and black jeans.

"Hey," I smiled as I leaned up to kiss him, "Hey," he returned as his lips found mine. I put my arms around his neck, not breaking the kiss.

Seth cleared his throat behind us, "Oops," I laughed. I let go of Austin and stepped back to put my black heels on.

"Damn, Kat, you look so good." Austin winked at me.

(See what I did there??? Justin Bieber commented on Ariana's post "Damn Ariana you look so good" no? okay. not many jariana shippers here I guess.)

I smiled at him as Seth and the girls stepped out to get into Seth's red convertible. I said bye to my friends and stood up, having just strapped my heels, I was taller and could actually reach Austin now. I hooked my fingers into his belt loops and kissed him again. I walked out, ready to get into my car but Austin steered me away. "I'm taking you today, babe." he said, pulling me towards his black Lamborghini Aventador. I might be a girl but I know cars. I pulled the door up and sank into the comfy interior.

Austin got in beside me and started driving.

*Skip car ride*
I hopped out of the car, nearly falling because of my heels but someone grabbed my arm and steadied me. I looked up to see Aidan Hunter standing there in a leather jacket and dark grey denim jeans.
"Hey" he smiled with only one corner of his mouth as if he know what it did to girls.
"Hey! Hands off my girl, stud." Austin came up behind me and yanked Aidan's hand off of my arm.
"Dude calm down. If it wasn't for me, your girl would be on the floor. Oh and don't call me a stud again unless you want an ass kicking." Aidan walked away leaving me standing there with Austin. He took my hand and led me to the door.
"Babe, I'll see you in a few, okay? There's a few mates I gotta see," Austin told me before squeezing my hand and making his way towards Jake and Kian, his best friends. In the back, I could see Seth standing by the sofa, staring at his phone screen. I made my way to him, smiling. He looked up and grinned , "Hey" he said, hugging me, "Hi" I laughed into his chest. "Cool party, right?" He asked, looking around. "Uh, I guess so, but I feel cold, I'm gonna grab my jacket from the car, I'll be right back." I said to him, making my way through the drunk people dancing to the door. I grabbed Austin's spare car keys from my bag, unlocked the car and took my little leather jacket from it. As I shut the door, I turned and began to head back but a hand reached out  and spun me around. Aidan looked down at me, his chest touching mine, and leaned in, slowly. I closed my eyes.

"You want to know where your boyfriend is?" he whispered in my ear. My breath hitched as I came back to reality and tried to push him away from me. His iron grip held me in place and he took my hand, taking me back inside the house and leading me up the stairs. I could hear moans coming from the bedroom he was standing outside.

"Go in." he said as he pushed open the door. As I walked in, I saw a girl up against the wall, straddling Austin and making out with him violently.

"Austin?!" I said, clearly hurt. He turned around, "Hey, babe, want to join?" he asked, the blonde bimbo kissing his neck.

"Fuck off, Austin, you disgust me, you dick." I screamed and ran out of the room as fast as I could.