Preface

preface

"they've promised that dreams can come true, but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too."

Don't forget to like, comment, and share :)

____________________________

There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you, and Catherine Sinclair had experienced this first hand, even though she wished she had not. It was a mistake. A simple mistake.

They say that you can't help who you fall in love with, even if that person happens to be your best friend. Even if it happens to be the one person you were absolutely not supposed to fall for, but ultimately did.

Catherine was not supposed to fall for James Potter...

...but she did.

Note

this is a very short preface, but I like it.

It has come to my attention recently that there is a lack of James Potter ff's. While this is understandable because  of Jily, I still think that people should give Jamesy more action. I mean, James is my baby and I have been devastated that no one else uses him as the main love interest for their OC's. So, like any other normal person i decided, why not make a James fanfic for myself and maybe then, people will jump on the train and we will have lots of JP stories.

So I hope you love this as much as I do :)

Much Love, Rayne XX

P.S. above every chapter I will place a quote. These quotes are things I've found over the years that I have kept on my phone. They might not have anything to do with the chapter, but they've kept me going. So I thought I'd share them.