Moving

Character POV     ----------->    SoulPanda

"Are you sure you want to move panda?"

"Yea dad! I already have a house and everything! Plus now you'll see me at school so don't worry!" I smiled at him.

He didn't look convinced but he didn't argue. He gently smiled at me as if showing me he is okay with it. I grinned and hugged him.

" Thanks daddy" I let go and grabbed my luggage before walking out to the train station.

-------

I wonder how high school will be like..... They barley build one and I got the house near it. I sat at the seat thinking. The horn was heard and the train came to a stop. I got out of the train and started to walk towards my new house. It was a white two story house with a nice gated area. I looked up at it. This place is huge..... I opened the gate and headed inside. Before I did I heard footsteps. I quickly turned and saw a girl with a tiger hat and platinum blonde hair.

" OI WAZZUP COUSIN!" I yelled making the girl turn to me.

" Oh hey Soulpanda!" she said and walked across the street to meet me.

Her sky blue eyes stared at my house.

"You live here?...right across.....from me"

"COOL WE LIVE ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER!!!!!!!"I yelled and grinned.

"I guess.....we do"She sighed after

"Wat did i say something?"

"No..."

Akward silence

"Ok i guess ill go explore"i said as i walk in

To be continued......