two

Hello my friends:)

Can I just say how weird yesterday was?

Like I went to one of my sister's gymnastics meets and people knew me.

Like I can't get over the fact that almost three years later people actually remember me.

My old gymnastics coach Eric had a conversation with me. Every time I passed him he would sound like super happy that I was there.

Honestly I wouldn't expect him to be nice to me.

My other coach Tanya won't even speak to me anymore.

All the girls that I see at these meets is crazy because I literally grew up with these people.

By far the best moment of the whole time when a judge remembered my name. I haven't competed for three years and she knew exactly who I was.

*********

I just want to take a moment to talk about my grandma.

This women is obsessed with tiny pets.

She has two guinea pigs, a hamster (was mine), and a sugar glider.

Her little sugar glider isn't the nicest and my grandma thought it needed a friend.

So yesterday my grandma bought a baby one.

The actual sugar glider parts not bad.

The fact that my grandma carried this Damn thing in a pouch at a gymnastics meet is what was bad.

My grandmother bought a fudging sugar glider and brought it to a god damned gymnastics meet and thought it was normal.

Now this animal was so flipping nervous the entire time that it was making loud noises.

********

Other then that Its been pretty uneventful.

People are literally threatening to call the cops on me and my friends. Like stahp.

Anyways, bye:))
<3 Lyn