Rules

(Do NOT sign up here)

Welcome to the most important place in the book! The Rules!

1.) Follow all rules.

2.) Only sign up in the Sign Ups Page.

3.) No bullying or being rude on here. We are all just friends roleplaying here and we don't want anyone coming in here ruining our time.

4.) Please no swearing. Only warrior cats one please.

5.) When you sign up, you must use the form provided.

6.) Try not to leave people out of the rp. I mean they want to rp just as much as you so why not let them join in?

7.) No mating or birthing scenes. If you want to, fade to black (Message) when this happens.

8.) No completely unrealistic names. I mean like Galaxy and Aurora are alright but cats don't know what Engines are or tires or any human things really.

9.) No crazy colored cats or cats with powers. Some mutations are okay, like being born blind or with an extra toe or things like that but no horns or wings.

10.) You may have as many characters as you like but only one high rank. Maybe two but they must be in different clans.

11.) No automatic mates unless you are a queen in which then you may but you must ask me first. With this, no automatic crushes or being your own mate/crush.

12.) If you read any of this, put Jay in the other section of your form.

13.) I will add more rules as I see fit.