Chapter 4

Bella's Pov

Once I knew something was up I said ok what's wrong and my Papa said well you see everyone in the family need to hunt and they all think it be best if they go on a trip to a forest further north for the big animals so they are leaving when you leave for school and I sighed and said yeah ok I guess that's only fair I mean I will call you every day to update and keep you informed with my life and school work.

Then Mama said oh no sweetie you don't think we are going to leave you here alone do you and j said well yeah you are all vampires you do need to feed and Mama said yes we do but your father has lived longer than us and can stay full using the small animals in the woods here but the rest of us need to go north and I groaned and said oh ok.

So I stood up and gave my Mama a hug and said I love you Mama I will be good for Papa and Mama sighed and said oh you better be and I laughed and said ok I'm going to get ready for school and both my parents said ok and so I ran upstairs to my room and I opened my door and ran inside.

Then I went into the bathroom and got washed and then I did my hair and make up and I went back into my room and I put on the jeans and top I picked out last night with boot and a jacket and then I grabbed my phone, my purse and my car keys and I ran out of my room and I went downstairs.

After I got downstairs I went into the kitchen and said seeing my siblings standing around I'll see you all when you get back and don't forget Mama spanks to and they all laughed and gave me a hug and said see you soon sis or be good sis or have a good day sis and then I walked out of the room and went into the living room.

Did you like it. Review and comment