Chapter 1

Your alram clock went off, you lazily hit the alram. It wouldn't turn off, hitting it several more times. You just gave up and threw it across the room, it finally shut up. You smiled and snuggled more under the covers, you door was slammed open.

"GET UP, MAGGOT! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET UP!" Solider than left as he shut the door behind him, you groaned. Throwing the covers off of you, you sat up. Not moving, looking towards the calendar. It was a fucking day off today! You finally decided to get out of bed, you walked over to your closet. Sliding it open, you looked through your clothes you had in there. Mostly all your clothes are your blue suits, only a couple of your wears are some normal clothes for your lazy days. Solider probably thinks its a normal battlefield or work day, so you took out a blue suit. Putting it on, you also put cologne and deodorant on too. walking over to your dresser, you picked up your (Comb/Brush). You used it to brush your (H/L) (H/C) hair out, after you were do with that. You sat it down, taking your blue mask off of the manniquin head. Putting it on, you looked at the full body length mirror. Making sure nothing was wrong, heading over to your bedroom door. You left your room, heading down the hallway. You made your way to the dinning room, you were now in the kitchen. Checking the cabints, there was barely any food left to make breakfast. Reclosing the cabints, you checked your pockets, making sure you had your wallet. You begun to walk out of Team Fortrest, Sniper was cleaning his sniper rifle. You walked up to him, he looked up at you.

"Something you need, sp- I mean ________?" You nodded your head,

"Yeah, can you take me to the store. We need gorceries, than I won't bother again...Maybe." Sniper sighed and he stood to his full height, you were a little bit taller than the male. You both walked to his van, you liked to call it a van a lot. You both got in and Sniper started up the engenie, you were now riding on the rhode. You staired out of the window as Sniper drove to the store, you guys didn't say a word along the way. You guys pass by many things, the van than pulled up into the parking lot. You got out of it and started to walk up towards the shopping department, entering the store. You got a shopping cart and made your way down the isles, you didn't notice that Pyro was watching you. She was peeking out from one of the many isles, she than disappeared into the isle she was in. You were taking the required things that your Fortest needed for the kitchen, placing the objects into the cart. You carriered on to the next set of things, you turned a corner. Pyro purposely got infront of the cart and made you stop, you looked at her. She waved, you notice that she had her unicorn plushie with her. You returned the gesture, she walked up beside you. Placing her unicorn in the small seat that was made for children to sit, you looked at her strangely. Pyro wrapped her arms around your one arm, you once again started to move the cart.

"Uh..Hi?" She looks towards you, gripping tighter onto your arm.

"Mph, mmppphhh mph?" You shrugged your shoulder, she giggled. You stopped and put some ceral into the cart, you moved on to the dairy section. Getting milk, cheese, and anything else you needed.

Time skip

After you were done with shopping, you made your way bcak to Sniper's van. He looked out the window to see you with a female pyro that was from the red team, he watched as you both got closer to his van. You slipped your arm out of Pyro's grasp, opening the van doors. You started to put the gorceries inside,

"Well bye, Pyro." You waved to her as you went to get in, you and Sniper didn't notice that Pyro had gotten in as well. He started the van back up again, you all begun to head home.

"Soo, ______. Is there a reason you were with Little red?" You looked at him like he was a idoit, you shrugged your shoulder.

"She just clung to me and that was it," a smirk crossed over Sniper's lips as he made a turn.

"Are you sure," he chuckled. You slapped the back of his head,

"Your an idoit." You guys kept talking along the way til all of you made it back to the blue team fortest, getting out of the van. You and Sniper went to open the door, as you both opened them. Pyro jumped at you, she was hugging you and wouldn't let go. Sniper chuckled, you glared at him. Took a hold of some of the gorceries, you sighed and hugged her back slightly. She moved away from you and held onto your one arm, using your one arm. You grabbed a bag, Pyro's plushie unicorn was in one of the other bags that Sniper had. Entering the building, you guys made your way to the kitchen. You and Sniper sat the bags down, Scout entered the kitchen and froze.

"What is she doing here?" Sniper started to take the things out of the bags and were putting them away, he sat the unicorn down on the counter.

"She is ________'s new lady friend," Sniper said to Scout, Pyro giggled. You face palmed yourself, you hated it when Sniper and Scout would act like morons.

"I'll make breakfast," Scout offered. Pyro picked her unicorn up and grabbed your hand, you both walked out of the kitchen. You smiled to yourself, removing your hand from Pyro's. You wrapped your arm around her waist, holding her close to your side. Walking to the livingroom, you both sat on the couch. You lightly chuckled to yourself, turning the flat screen on. You changed it to your favorite show, placing your arm around her shoulder.

"I haven't seen you in a long time, Py-Py. Where did you go?" Pyro leaned into your side as she brought her legs up onto the couch,

"Mpphmphh." You undid the straps that kept her gas mask on, removing her gas mask. You leaned down towards her, pressing your lips against her red lipstick colored ones. She returned the kiss, her plushie unicorn being squshed between you both.