Prolouge

It had been 3 months since the incident.
Karma was still in the hospital, he had lost to much blood and was now in a coma. Everyone else was out of the hospital, including Gakushuu.
Gakushuu had sacrificed himself to save the lives of Nagisa, Karma, and everyone else.
And Karma had sacrificed himself to make sure that Takaoka didn't hurt any more of his friends. Everyone was so thankful that no one died. Takaoka had been thrown into jail with a life sentence, and Hajime was put in a mental facility.
Nagisa smiled when he saw all of the familiar faces that he hadn't seen in a while.
Ritsu, Hinano, Karasuma,Itona, Chiba, Hayami.
And Kayano.
They had all returned. Every single one of his friends. Mika had been called a hero all over the news for getting help, Gakushuu had been called a hero for his sacrifice, and Karma had been called a hero for keeping us all safe.
Our class feels safer now that Takaoka is gone. Now that we have two heroes in our class. Now that we know we have people looking out for us, protecting us.
We were all safe, thankfully.
"Ey! Nagisa-kun, Kayano-san, wait up!," Sugino called out. Nagisa stopped and turned to him, smiling. He had been walking with Kayano.
"Hey Sugino-kun, Wanna walk home with us?," he asked. Sugino nodded. They continued walking, looking down at the remaining snow. Kayano looked back at Sugino, who had stopped in his tracks, tears streaming down his face.
Nagisa turned around and looked at him, "Sugino?.."
The raven-haired male looked at him, "I'm sorry.."
He slowly raised a gun and pointed it at Nagisa.
"If I don't do this...Everyone will die...", sugino said.
Kayano's eyes widened, "what?!"
Nagisa smiled, "It's ok. I understand."
Sugino's eyes widened, he looked down and pulled the trigger.

"I'm glad we could be friends, Nagisa."