The End

If there are any incorrections please tell me. Enjoyxx

Lillian P.O.V

"BABY IM A FIREWORK, LET YOUR ASHES SHOW WHAT YOUR WORTH!" I sing my little heart out to Katy Perry.

I really love this song because, who doesn't want a bra made of fireworks for fourth of July. I MEAN HOW AMAZINBALLS WOULD THAT BE!?!?

Okay maybe that wouldn't be so great. What if your boobs catch on fire? Then you would have to get fake boobs so no one notices, but then you can get bigger boobs, but then that's so expensive.

I'm so conflicted.

I carry on with my horrid singing because being left alone with my own thoughts gives me a headache.

"SAYING OH OH OHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH CRAP!", I screech slipping on my ruber ducky, butt first.

"Why you gotta do me wrong?" I ask my plastic rubber ducky, it looks like he's giving me a sadistic look. I cringe at the demon like thing wondering why I ever thought it would be cute to buy.

"LIILAN! ARE YOU A-OKAY!" my mother and father screech in a unison.

I'm honstley amazed at how my father and mother fit together like a puzzel piece.

My mom hates milk unless its with cereal or cookies. (Just like me.)

My dad loves milk unless it's with cereal or cookies. (Just like my siblings.)

The only difference between my siblings and my father is their hair and personality. I have my Dad's hair while the other two have my mother's hair.

My mom, my dad, my brothers and I fit together as if we were made to be a family togther.

"Yea I'm a-okay." I say putting more emphasis in the word "a-okay", there so old.

I get up using the shower curtain only for it to rip on how much weight I'm putting on it. I'm surprised that I'm not surprised when I see my two little twin monsters of a brother behind the sink using MY MAKEUP. May I repeat MY MAKEUP, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE FACE PAINTERS COST?!?!?

"FRANKLIN, BEN!" I scream at the top of my lungs, wrapping the shower curtain around my body as I reach for a towel.

Yes, I know, Ben Franklin. My parents thought it would be a good idea to name the repulsive little boys that because they were simply born on Ben Franklin's birthday. Creative right? On the bright side they absolutely adore science so it fits, if science was a woman they would be all up on her. Okay, mabey that was a bad analogue but I frankly don't care.

Franklin and Ben both look at me with pretend fear, then they smirked at each other and both ran away for me as I chase after them in only a towel.

"IM GONNA GETCHA YA!" I say in a playful witch like voice.

They both scream, high off of running like idiots. I scream as well having to much fun being in only a pink towel. My brown hair flaps behind me just like there blonde hair and then Franklin and Ben came to a holt causing me to crash into the little monsters.

We all fall down in a huff, throwing hits and slaps while saying multiple fake cuss words like " mother trucker" or " you big poop". Thankfully the pink towel was very long, so you couldn't see anything.

We all come to a halt as the television suddenly wiggles it's way into our fight. Out of no where the black screen starts blasting a loud annoying noise making the screen turn black, red, yellow, and white into strips down the t.v.

Suddenly an old guy with a head full of white hair looking to be about Middle-aged, is wearing an army type of clothing, a slightly younger guy sits next to him, with blackish hair and also wearing some type of army clothing. They both sit on this news television table on the left hand side.

On the right hand side of the blue news table is the two news reporters looking around to be in there early 30's or late 20's. Wendy, the host, wears a red dress showing way to much cleavage, but it aint none of my business if she wants to flash people . (A/N I imagine her as the girl from Wendy's Fast Food Resturant but older and sluttier)

On her left sits a guy with black hair with a giant nose sitting on his face, he wears a blue plaid shirt with a dull brown tie, Wendy's co-host, Tod. I don't like Tod.

"Hello America," Wendy says with fake enthusiasm with a smile almost ripping her caked face. Tod has the same smile but it's creepier.

"The general has something he would like to say." She says with less fake enthusiasm, her smile falters into a small one unlike Tod's who has a smile so big and genuine that makes you wonder what's he so happy about.

The general step up and all to soon everything stopped.

A/N

I would Just like to thank Rolling_in_the_Dice for the cover💕

Quick disclaimer:
Please don't copy my story that I have created all on my own. Plagraism is punishable by law. So please don't copy my story unless I have given you full on permission for a translation. Thanks c:

-illy