Part 1

Lol so a lot of my stories will have tragedies in them idk if this one will or not yet. I just think tragedies are romantic lol so just a warning that it might end horrible

Shizuo Heiwajima, strolls down the bustling streets of Ikebukuro on his way to his new job. Maybe he wont fuck this one up this time. He enters the building with the all too familiar scent of alcohol. Its a newer building with an antique look. It has polished wooden counters with dim lights here and there above the counter with smaller lights above each table, giving off a small comfortable glow throughout the room. The music isnt too loud and there arent as many people in here than he is used to from the previous bars he has worked at. There are people sitting at every other stool and the same for the booths on the wall. He likes it here, as soon as you walk in the door a calming aura surrounds you.

He makes his way behind the bar and starts making drinks for the people sitting down. The tinkling of the bell rings as the door is pushed open and a small woman walks in, she cant be much older than 20. Someone at the bar saw her come in and switch seats. Thats odd, ive never seen that before. The woman sits down and raises her hand indicating that she wants a drink. Shizuo comes over and leans over the counter to hear her
'Bacardi' is the only think she says and then lays her head down.
Whats her deal? Shizuo thinks as he shakes it off and makes her drink. He slides it down to her and she takes it and slowly sips on it, and when she's done she pulls out a $100 and lays it on the counter and leaves. Jesus, who over pays that much?! Shizuo doesnt complain though, more money in his pocket. When she leaves, he turns to the other bartender who is cleaning a glass.
'Whats wrong with her?' He says with a raised eyebrow.
'Oh, thats Anya... she has been coming here everyday at this same time for a year. I dont really know her. She doesnt say much, but she respects other people and they treat her the same way. I wouldnt think too much about it' he says with a small slap on the shoulder and continues his work. Well i guess i'll see tomorrow.

He slowly walks in his small apartment with his vest slung over his shoulder. Shizuo drops his body on his too smalm couch. Out of all the people he has ever seen, he just cant get this Anya out of his mind. He rubs his face with the back of his hand letting out an exasperated sigh. He rolls over on his side and falls asleep.

Okay so idk how long this story will be but again, you have been warned that it might not end so pleasant.
~~Nagoya