YOU KIllEd ThE niGhT GuArD!?!?

Third POV
Freddy and Foxy were cuddling with each other in Pirates Cove when all of sudden they heard screaming and crying.
They snuck into the kitchen to see Lizy crying while Chica was yelling at her to grow up it was just another human.
"S-she wass not-t just anot-theer humann." Lizy shouted at her through her tears.
Bonnie walked in and looked at Chica "Well we will have another girl joining us soon." Smirking at the end of the sentence. That's when Foxy and Lizy lost it. Lizy launched herself at Chica and began attacking her while Foxy started to try and rip Bonnies head off. That's when  'THEY' stepped in 'THEY' broke up the fight and carried a broken down pink bunny to the spear parts room. We heard 'THEY' was actually conferting her.
Vincent and Jermony's  POV
"Sshh, my little baby" Vincent said
"But Papa they killed her" she said bearing her face into her fathers chest.
"They even s-stufffeedd h-herr I-I-nn a si..." She stuttered and began to cry harder. " WHAT?!?!" Jermony yelled
"As if turning our own daughter wasn't enough tournament for our family."
"Papa what's going to happen to her?" Liz looked to her father with purple hair.
"Which suit did they use?" Jermony asked.
" Um the kitten one with green and black stripes , why Dada?" Elizabeth asked wiping her eyes.
"We are just going to have to see" he replied " But she might be  a little happier with suit because its brand new."
"Papa,Dada please stop making suits."
Liz begged
" Alright darling." Her fathers nodded in agreement. She stood up and started to walk back to her spot in the kitchen since it was almost 6.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder how  she is going to react what do y'all think.