Wild.

Brandon's POV: 

After i arrive back home I was able to talk to my moms about Disney Hall, and Julliard. Which caused many hugs, and tears from both of them. Now after not getting much sleep as my mind was racing all night long about the preparations for Disney Hall; it was now 8:30 on Saturday my second to last day of summer break. I get out of bed, and walk downstairs for breakfast when i hear my moms talking to someone. "Mike what did you expect? You shouldn't of said what you did so yes we are on Callie's side." Lena said. What happened after i left dinner last night?  I say to myself. "What's going on?" I ask when i walk into the kitchen catching the parents off guard. "Good morning Brandon." Mom says taking a drink of her coffee. "I heard what mama said so what happened after i left Callie's last night?" I ask my dad wanting someone to answer. "Callie, and your dad got into an argument because your dad asked her about AJ." My mom says to me causing me to shake my head. "Seriously? Dad why would you ask her about him?" I ask already knowing the answer. "I was curious." My dad says. "Bullshit! You weren't curious at all. You were being nosy because AJ is moping around your house realizing that after countless time of her friendzoning him; he finally clued in she wasn't interested." I say causing my moms to shake there heads. "That's enough Brandon. She led him on, and then broke his heart." My dad says. That statement caused me to get angry. and my mom knew it. "Mike! Of all people to say that you, and i are the last ones to speak about handling our kids, and heartbreak. Remember when Brandon was hurt beyond belief, and we ignored it. At that time he was in love with Callie. AJ isn't in love with Callie; and from what we've been told Callie was never interested in him as more then a friend." My mom says which took me by surprised. "I am done talking about this. Brandon tell Callie she owes me an apology." My dad says walking to the front door. "Yeah i'll get right on that." I grumble grabbing a glass of juice. 

"Brandon are you okay?" Lena asked me. "Sure." I grumble trying to avoid eye contact because both my moms know what i am thinking. "B. I don't expect you to ask Callie to apologize because your dad was out of line." My mom says to me squeezing my shoulder. "What else was said? I know that dad told you." I ask them. "I guess after Robert asked your father to leave Hurricane Callie came out." My mom said causing me to laugh. "Oh no." I said. "Oh yes. She basically said that she now understands why you have been so distant. And that he should focus on you instead of AJ," My mom says to me. That was the calmest hurricane Callie on record to say the least. "Callie's dropping Mariana off later so I'll talk to her about it." I say to my moms. "Like i said B, don't even bother getting her to apologize it's not worth it." My mom says getting breakfast started. "Morning!" Jude says joining us in the kitchen. "Morning honey." Lena says hugging Jude while he sat down. "So Jude, Callie is coming over today to drop off Mariana. I'm sure she wants to see you if you are going around." Mom says to him. "I don't have any plans. When is she coming by?" Jude asked looking at me. "Whenever Mariana wakes up, and get's ready." I say to Jude causing him to smile. I knew Jude was pissed at me for Callie moving out, but he pretends to fine with me for Callie, and moms sake. After we ate breakfast both Jude, and I excuse ourselves to get ready for the day. 

Letting Jude shower first i go to my room to text Callie, and make sure she's alright. 

Brandon: So i heard that you had an intense conversation with my dad last night.  

I hit send, and wait patiently for her to text me back. My phone went off three minutes later, and i see what Callie had to say. 

Callie: You could say that again. Your dad is an ass! Hold on i am going to call you on facetime.

Thirty seconds later my facetime goes off, and i answer. "Hey baby. You survive the slumber party?" I ask her causing Callie to laugh. "Mariana, and Sophia hogged my bed so i had to sleep in Sophia's room. So to answer your question no i didn't survive." She says looking exhausted. "Are Mari, and Sophia still sleeping?" I ask her. "Well it's like 10 so yes they are. My dad went out to get breakfast; so i am all alone." Callie says with a fake pout on her face. "You are so adorable by the way." I tell her causing her to smile. "I love you." She says causing me to smile. "I love you too. By the way Jude is very excited to see you today." I say her. "I am very excited to see you both. I might force Jude to be nice to you, and the three of us could do something." Callie says with enthusiasm radiating from her smile. "I am sure Jude would love that. Of course it is up to him, and try not to force him." I say to her. "I know Brandon. I should go, and wake up my sisters before i am stuck here all day. I'll text you before we leave." Callie tells me. "Alright. Love you beautiful." I say to her. "I love you too." She says ending the call. 

"How is Callie?" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around, and see my mom standing in my doorway. "She's fine. She's waiting for Mariana, and Sophia to wake up." I say her. "Well that's not surprising at all. Mariana could sleep through a zombie attack." My mom says sitting down on my bed next to me. "I want you know B, that i am so proud of you. You handled what happened between your father, and Callie like an adult. What your father said to her last night was uncalled for. So now you have to decided whether or not to have a conversation with AJ." My mom says to me. "Why would i have to have conversation with him?" I ask her. My mom let's out a sigh, and stands up. "Because it's the grown up thing to do Brandon. I know you have a lot of shit going on right now, and I know that you love Callie; but you need to talk to him." She says to me. Instead of answering her i just nod then grab my clothes, and head towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.