Mission

Chapter 1:

Hey Guys it's Kit! Btw this will SoNaLu story ( a love triangle between Soul Natsu and Lucy) But please tell me who you want Lucy to be with. There will be some LiLu (Lisanna x  Lucy) moments, but they will not be paired at the end. Also this will be a KiLiMa(Death the Kid Lisanna and Maka love triangle!) story as well so tell me who you want Kid to be with! So any way Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER!! I DO NOT OWN SOUL EATER OF FAIRYTAIL.. sadly.

(BTW!!! image is not mine k)

Lucy POV:

6 months,  6 MONTHS, since anyone acknowledged me. Lisanna was the only one who cared about me. She would go on missions with me, she became best friends with me, she helped me get Mira's attention, heck she even moved in with me. I don't know how she got Mira's approval though.  Lisanna became my family, my one true nakama, and I couldn't have wished for a better one...

Me and Lisanna formed a team called Soul Eater, people in the guild were asking Lisanna on why we chose the name but she just brushed them off. The reason why is because we are a weapon and meister duo, we are weapons and miesters. We eat kishin souls. We  always talk to lord death on our powers. However this is a secret only me and Lisanna and my spirits know about.

"LU-CHAN!"I hear Lisa-chan yell from across the guild, earning the attention of many guild members including my ex-team, Team Natsu. I stare at her from the bar. Sweat dropping as she runs towards me.

"O-oi Lisa-chan keep it down" I say as she gets closer. She finally get to me and flashes the request in front of my face. She then whispers ," Lord Death gave us a mission,It says we have to defeat a kishin..." I look at her before saying," Lord Death gave us a mission," She nodded " I know this is the first time."

"HEY LISANNA COME ON A MISSION WITH US!" I heard someone yell. Lisa-chan looks back to see Team Natsu making their way over, she growls. "Lisanna I see you've chosen a mission already, we will go on that one." Erza said, but as she was about to grab the mission Lisanna drew her hand away and glared.

"This is a mission for teams ONLY" she spat back. Team Natsu stared at her. "Lisanna you are on our team, so we can go on it" Gray said with a confused look. Lisanna glared at him. "Who said I was on your team? I'm on Lucy's team! Team Soul Eater! SO I'M TAKING THIS JOB WITH LU-CHAN!" She yelled causing the whole guild to look at us. I stood up and smacked her on the back of the head. " Ow! Lu-Chan you're so mean. " She says to me as she rubs the back of her head. I grinned at her. " That's whatcha get for being loud Lisa-chan" I then looked at Team Natsu coldly ," We'll be going now" I said as Lisanna got our mission checked off. We walked to the guild doors and head to my house to pack for the mission.

*TIME SKIP: At the train*

Lisanna POV

"So Lisa-Chan where is the mission located at?" I hear Lu-Chan ask me. I look at her "at Coruko Forest in the town of Kapami"

"Lisanna, the Coruko forest has a lot of kishin sightings, you do know that..." Lu-chan said hesitantly.   " But Lu-Chan we are weapons and miesters! We can kick kishin butt with no problem! I'm sure we'll have no problem! Anyway if we do have problems we can always call your spirits, we can even call the guild!" I said reassuringly as I pulled out a visual lacrima. I showed the lacrimal to Lucy and she smiled.

"Okay! We are all set now!"Lu-Chan said to me. I smiled.

*TIME SKIP: At Kapami*

Lisanna POV
(Turn on music)
I took hold of Lu-Chan's hand as I ran out of the train. I ran until I was at the Coruko Forest. I could just feel the spirit of a few kishins. I looked at Lucy and I knew she could feel the spirits too. I nodded at Lucy before yelling "Lucy Transform!" After saying that Lucy glowed blue and changed into a beautiful gold scythe with blue markings on the handle and blade. She had zodiac sign engravings on the blade as well. She floated a bit before going into my hands. Lucy was special, I could call out her spirits if I needed help. I turned into my animal soul clutching Lucy close to my body. I looked at her reflection " you ready Luce". She nodded. I walked through the forest looking for the kishin that was closest to me. I kept on going deeper till I smelled blood, I'm not a dragon slayer but I'm pretty sure normal people could smell this.

"Lu-Chan can you smell that?" I asked my celestial friend. I looked at her reflection and she nodded. I started doing a running pace, and as I was getting closer the scent of blood grew stronger. " Hey Lisa-Chan I'll stay out for a bit okay" Lu-chan said. I nodded and let her out. We ran towards the stench and finally we got there. When I saw what caused it, I almost barfed. A kishin 3x our size with Crimson  colored scales was ripping apart animal carcasses and devouring their souls. I gasped causing the kishin to look at us. The kishin had dark purple eyes that literally went on fire. I looked over to Lucy, she was shaking a bit. This was definitely the scariest kishin we have seen. However we had to do this. "Lucy Transform!"  Then she transformed into her scythe form. The kishin lunged at me but I quickly dodged. Man this kishin is fast.
"Lisanna! Call out Loke! He might be some help since this is a fast kishin." Lucy yelled. I looked at her reflection " what do I say? I've never called out Loke before. He just comes out by himself! " The kishin tried to slash at me but I just blocked with the handle. " Just yell open gate of the lion! Leo!" She said while I tried to put a dent on the kishin. I nodded before yelling "OPEN GATE OF THE LION! LEO!"  There was then a flash of light before Loke appeared.