....woah

I was so mad. I couldn't stop thinking about Steven, Not in that way.....like...im the famous one..well whatever im not getting thirsty over him. When I reached my locker, I put the honey gear in and grabbed my notebook and textbook and went to class.

I was sitting  in my seat and Steven was behind me this time. He kept feeling my hair..eh? whatever ill ignore him.

[12 mins into class]

I was doing my work till I hear yelling. "GET OUT MY CLASSROOM...GET OUT..OUT NOWW". There was knocking on the classroom door. "come in" my teacher said. "hi, im sorry to interrupt but please take this ANNOYING LITTLE BRAT and make him learn for once" a teacher said. " Ahh, Aaron sit next to Marilyn please" my teacher said politely. "bro,wat you do"steven yelled from across the class. "nothing bruh,she's just fucking naggy" he screamed back. "EXCUSE ME" his teacher yelled. "can u like go....you wanted me here,so now u can leave" Arron said and he sat next to me.

He looked good, I was staring at him and he looked at me and bit his lip " wassup baby girl" he said smoothly. I giggled and I caught steven looking. " aye that's mah girl bruh" he yelled. Aaron looked at me with anger. "steven go away,I don't like you" I said and Aaron cupped my cheek and I smirked......im in love <3.

When first period was over and I was walking to my second period, Steven pushed me into the lockers. "you not my girl?" he said with a frown. "steven I-. "you mah girl" he said cutting me off. Then he pushed my head into his and we were kissing. " aye, Marilyn wanna go o-....nvm" Aaron said and ran away. " wait,Aaron" I screamed. "its okay...ur mine...no.." " NO I DONT WANNA BE YOURS" I cut steven off and pushed him off me and ran. when I looked back at steven, his hands were balled up and he punched his locker.