Keep calm pt 2

** It's been a long time since I wrote on wattpad and I apologize for that guys, but school was almost over and stuff needed to be done, anyway I hope you guys like his chapter and I hope I didn't lose to many readers, enjoy!!

Ray's P.O.V

"He's doing 90 in a school zone!" I stressed

"Well he is mad" ROC pointed out

"Who's house is that?" Prodigy asked

"Huh" ROC and I said as our heads turned towards the direction of the house.

Prodigy quickly parked across the street before we slipped out of the car and walked over to Princes car, in which he sat in, and slid in.

"Prince" I said as his head slightly turned towards me

"Who's house is this?" I asked

"It's Onya's house" he said before focusing on the front door

"So what's our plan" ROC asked

Prince slipped his hand under his seat pulling out a case with P engraved on the top. Slowly opening the case, he slid out an all black pistol, reloading the gun he slipped it in his pants band as we got out of the car. we slowly walked up to the door before knocking.

Foot steps were clearly heard from the other side.

"Oh shit" said a voice behind the door.

"Nick" I said "Nick open this door!!!"

ROC began banging on the door

"We'll go around back" Prod and Ray said.

A few minutes later there was loud noises heard from inside

"Wait! Wait!" Nick cried

Ray opened the door and we walked into the living room where Prodigy had Nick held up against the wall.

"Where is Onya??" Prince asked as he stepped closer

"I swear, I don't know" he said

"Stop lying" Prince spat

"Why do you care, he's not even your real son" Nick laughed

Prince quickly moved in front of Nick and pulled out his gun pointing it directly at Nick's head.

"Where is my son??" Prince asked

"It's too late anyway, he's already seen him" Nick said

Who's seen him?" Ray asked

"Jordan, duh" Nick said as if it was the most obvious thing.

Prince knocked the hell outta Nick, before pulling his gun away from his head and pointing it at his leg, shooting him dieectly in his foot, before walking out of the house and getting in the car.

"Ahhh" he cried

"You two stay here and aid his leg" Ray said following behind Prince.

I slid into the passenger seat and faced Prince.

I didn't know what to say, I've never seen Prince so sad and angry, I've never thought I'd see the day that Prince shot someone, he was always the peace maker, he never started any trouble.

Tears began to swell up in his eyes, before they gently glided down his cheeks.

All I could do was cry along with him.

"Prince it's going to be OK, we're going to find him, don't worry" I said

I sat their thinking for a moment, until I noticed Prince was shaking with rage.