Chapter 1 - A NEW BEGINNING

Alicia's pov//

I'm lying down in my bed facing up towards the ceiling. I try to fall asleep but it is completely impossible for me. I turn my head to the left and see my alarm clock on my bedside table reading, 11.30pm. I've really got to go to sleep since tomorrow is my first day back at school again for the year. I try closing my eyes but every time I do that I keep replaying the memory of Ethan leaving with my phone and his phone with me. I keep his phone in my drawer locked away and safe where nobody can find it, as Ethan said to me when he lost his phone, 'I'll guard it with all my life!' So I might as well do the same for him.

I just wish I could see him again and give him back his phone but also to tell him how I felt. Okay, I admit it. I'm in love with Ethan Karpathy. Yes I said it, In love. But now I don't know anymore. He might have moved on, especially as he's got thousands of screaming fan girls all over him. And I have a pretty good chance he's forgotten about me and thinks, 'Why do I still have this girls phone!? It's not like I'll ever see her again.'

Well, I now know I definitely can't fall for Ethan Karpathy again even if I do see him. Pfftt! Who was I kidding! I 'll never see Ethan Karpathy again! That would take a miracle to come true. Besides, I'm already in a relationship with my boyfriend, Dylan. Dylan and I have only been going out for a couple of weeks. He told me he's been crushing on me for quite a while and I can't just say, 'NO!' to him because that'll just break his little heart. But I don't have as strong as feelings as I do towards Ethan. Ethan is everything to me. And I can never get him out of my head. EVER!

On the other hand, Isabella my 'best friend' who I thought would always be my 'best friend' only turns out to be known as one of my friends. And so does Alanna.

Just as we arrived back from America, our friendship wasn't working out too well. We had a bit of fights over things about, 'What happens now with our relationships with the boys?' and 'We will never get to see them again' and 'Where does our friendship lead onto now?'

We decided between the three of us that we should have a break from each other and don't hang out so much as we used to. So we left it for a couple of days which lead into weeks than months.

Isabella is now going out with this guy called Tyler. But I don't really talk to her as much anymore and all I know is that she said she's only gotten into a new relationship because she wanted to get her mind off Jakob.

And all I really know about Alanna is that she's stayed the same and nothing's really changed but I heard she's doing Skateboarding lessons. She always wanted to try something new that she's never done before as you know, You only live once so make the most of it!

I think of other things also but I know I really know i got to sleep. Ok Alicia stop thinking about things and get to sleep! I close my eyes and slowly fall into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my last book of my last chapter, Coincidence? I got a few comments asking to continue and wanted me to write a sequel so here it is! I updated asap as I didn't want you guys waiting.

So what do you think of my first chapter of Reunite? I hope you all enjoyed it and please leave any comments because I love reading them and your positive feedback.

Also, Guys. What are you predicting will happen next or what do you want to happen next!???

:)