Epilogue

I walked up to the check-out isle and searched for a juicy magazine. One imparticular caught my eye.

LOUIS TOMLINSON OF ONE DIRECTION NO LONGER SINGLE?

I didn't hesitate to grab it. I switched to the page with more detail in it.

Louis Tomlinson has been spotted with a model for Hollister. Eleanor Calder. Rumors say they have been dating for a week and reporters have seen them together very often.

My heart-rate increased speed and I looked at the picture by the side. Sure enough, Louis Tomlinson and a skinny brunette were holding hands. I dropped the magazine. "Excuse me miss?" The cashier asked me. "Oh uhm..Sorry." I mumbled as I placed my items on the smooth, black surface. "Did you find everything alright today?" The perky blond asked me. "Yes." I responded blankly. I payed for my items and left the store. I put the plastic bag in my bike-basket and drove home. 

I ran into my room and stuffed my face in my pillow. 

Why am I so heart-broken about this? It was just a dream. I never really mattered. I'm still just Jessica Wright, the person who likes Oreos and Longboarding. I've never made an impact, I've never changed anything...I'm just me.

Reality sucks. That's for sure.

But it was more than a dream...

It was so much more. 

I've never had feelings for anyone like this...But the concert is two days away...

Maybe there's still a chance.

***

"Louis!" My manager shouted. I was ripped out of my sleep and took a sharp breath. "Meet me in my office in ten." He told me as he closed the door. I sighed and swung my feet to the side. I walked over to my bathroom and stepped in the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about that dream I had..

It seemed so...Real.

There was this girl, Jessica. And she was...Breathtaking. Wonderful! But it was all...Just...

A dream.

I shut my eyes and let the hot water pour down on me. I wished to see her, to meet her...If she exists, that is. 

I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me, I got dressed and headed to my manager's office.

---

"Louis, I have someone I would like you to meet." Scott told me as he stood up. I brought my attention to the person he gestured to. She had long brown hair and beautiful complextion. "This is Eleanor, she's a model for Hollister and we are paying her to be your girlfriend." He explained. My eyes widened. "What?! Why?!" I asked him. He sighed. "Look, Larry Stylinson can not happen." He retorted "It's not!" I argued. "Well the fans think it is!" He shouted "It's too much, one of you needs a girlfriend, it's either you or Harry." He told me. I sighed. "Fine." I huffed. I sat down roughly and crossed my arms. "Why is this such a bother to you?" Scott asked me. I shook my head and looked away "No reason." I breathed. "If there's another girl I'll hire her instead." He suggested. I sighed and brought my gaze back to him. "No, it's fine." I responded.

But it's not fine.

I need Jessica, not Eleanor.

A/N OH SNAP! :O Sequel time, baby! It should be up in a few weeks! :D I'll add a note to this story when it's up! THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS ROCK! ~Hannah