Chapter 8: Angry At Kyoya, The Emotionless Idiotic Robot

I continued to look at Kyoya like he was up to something. What was he doing? He just keeps looking up at me then back down at his lap top then back at me and then just keeps repeating his eyes. This was getting really aggravating. He knows I'm watching, so what's he up to? Wait a minute, I didn't even give him his battery back!

"What are you doing?" I muttered, keeping my voice low.

"Researching something," he stated. Tamaki looked over his shoulder to see what he was "researching". Tamaki suddenly gasped, holding a hand up to his mouth like as in dramatic effect.

"Why are you looking up information about Asuna?" he asked, his face growing red. What?! My eyes went wide at Kyoya and his were slightly narrowed.

"Shitome Asuna. Daughter of Hinata and Maiku Shitome and sister of Kana Hitome. This is classified information that no one knows and I managed to get my hands on these files from two men named Natsume and Kaito." No, what is he doing?! If he reads any further informat-

Those men he just called. It was them.

"Then it says that Asuna has-"

"Stop!! Don't read any further!" I shouted. They only continued and the more words he said brought them more curious.

"NO-"

"She killed her own family-"

My eyes widened, fear drawing in. Everyone was listening.

Everyone was listening.

I ran out of the room, and into the door that I saw. It was a a dark door and I ran in slamming it behind me. I slid down the door, crying in my sorrow tears. They were reading everything about my past. They don't know the truth. . .

I felt a hand on my knee, I gasped and snapped my head up hoping it wasn't any of the members of the club. It wasn't.

"W-who are you?" I asked quietly. All I could see was a man in the dark cloak but it was in a dark room. A few candles were lit. A smile crept on his lips. You were to think his smile was evil and creepy but it only showed kindness.

"I am Nekozawa Umehito, and you are in my club room. Now tell me, why are you so upset?" he asked. A hand wiped away my tears.

"I-I-I. . . It's hard to explain. I've been betrayed to what I thought were friends. They went through personal things about me from the people that did terrible things to me. . ." I stated. I was going to tell him. Behind his dark mask, was a kind- noble man that was truly a good person. I liked him.

"I won't tell," he said kindly.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. It's personal, and I may think you're nice, I still don't know anything about you. I'm sorry, but it's just too awful to explain. I can't trust you." I muttered through sobs even though no tears leaked.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Shitome Asuna," I muttered. He nodded understanding.

"So what made you cry?" he asked. Why would a guy like him be so interested in a girls story?

"My friends betrayed me by going behind my back and went through my information, and they continued even when I told them to stop. They didn't listen to me and continued to snoop on it when I was right there and didn't stop. If they found out what I did, they would get the wrong idea and think I truly did that. It would bring them hate towards me." I answered. He seemed fazed but soon relaxed.