Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Zoey’s P.O.V.

I woke up again but this time I wasn’t in Danny’s room. I looked next to and saw Joseph. I screamed and jumped off the bed.

“Ahh! What the hell?!” he yelled.

“Why the hell am I in your bed!” I screamed. He got quiet. I just stared at him. Then we both just started laughing. I hate my laugh. If I laugh too hard I snort. I tried to stop my laughter but it was too late. I snorted. I covered my mouth and immediately stopped laughing. That just made him laugh harder. I pouted and walked about of his room. I wandered in the house until I found Danny's room. She was still in there passed out. Geez that girl can sleep! I walked up to her and shook her.

“Danny? Come on Danny time to get up” I said. She moved a little bit and then sat up. She yawned, stretched, and then went to the bathroom without saying a word. Did she even know I was sitting right here? She came out of the bathroom and stared at me.

“When did you get in here?” she asked. I laughed.

“I've been in here since you woke up” I said. She stared at me before she sat on the bed.

“Ohh…Well what do you want to do today?” she asked.

“Umm….skip school and go to the park?” I said. It was more like a question but a good walk in the park sounded fun.

“Yea okay just let’s get change and we will go.” She said. She went to her closet and handed me some clothes. I went into the bathroom to put them on. It was a sky blue sun dress and jean short shorts. I walked out and Danny was in a yellow sundress with jeans short shorts. I laughed.

“We look like the sun and the sky” I told her. She laughed.

“Well that's just how close we are” she said. I laughed a little. It’s funny how we just met a day ago and now we are best friends. I smiled to myself. It feels good to have a friend. I forgot how that felt. We got to the door when joseph popped up.

“Where are you going?” he demanded. Well then.

“To the park” Danny said. I just stood there staring at him. I never really took a good look at him. He is really hot. I think I like him. I hope he feels the same way. I mean he did kiss me. Although it was my first kiss it was pretty awesome. He looked me up and down. Then looked me in the eyes and I couldn’t look away.

“I’ll come to” he said. Then he looked at Danny.

“Umm…okay” she said. We walked outside. Danny and I side by side with Joseph following behind us. We were walking through the woods and I had this weird feeling. I don’t know why but I felt weird. I ignored it and just kept walking. When we got to the park Danny grabbed my hand and ran. I had no idea where she was running to. I just followed her because she was holding my hand. Then I started hearing music. I looked and saw an ice cream truck. I laughed. She would get excited because she saw one. Well I don’t blame her because I would too. When we got there she got us a vanilla cone. When the guy gave us our cones I noticed he was cute. He smiled at us.

“Well hello there” he said. I just stayed quiet and let Danny do the talking. I didn’t pay attention to their conversation but she grabbed my hand again and we sat down at a picnic table.

“Well he gave me his number and I don’t know if I should call him.” she said.

“Well why don’t we hang out with him sometimes this week and see what he is like?” I suggested.

“Okay. How about we hang out tomorrow at the mall?” she asked.

“Alright!” I said. We finished our ice cream and then walked around the park. We were walking and found the swings we sat down and started talking about random things.