One Shot

One day in the city, there was a young girl named Hana, she has red eyes, a long pink hair with a flower accessory and she wears light yellow dress.She's standing on an platform that she's waiting for the bus when a young college man named Alistair runs through for his hurry to his school and
he accidentally hit the girl.Alistair was been shocked to see a beautiful girl as his cheeks turns red,       she helped him to fix his things as she saw one of his notebook with full of drawings of a hot Heroines or even a female characters from the video games, Alistair blushes as he smirked because she thinks that he was a pervert.Therefore he misses her departing on the bus, he looked down below and he saw the flower accessory of the girl that he thinks it's from her...It was too late to give it to her from the bus.

The clouds started to blow the cool winds, the two birds flew each other through the sky and the scene shows the places of the city.Alistair arrives from the college school, he looked out the window over the fact that he never see Hana again and he was surprised by his Japanese teacher that he was not listening in class.And after that when the teacher continue his lessons, Alistair draw Hana on the paper that he really can't get rid of his mind.The teacher give him warnings and he saw the drawing on his desk.He asked him that what he was doing, he took of his drawing...Alistair remembers that he had her flower accessory and he thinks that he had a chance to retrieve it to her.He dashes from his desk to decline from the class.

Outside the college school, he's rushing across the street of a busy traffic as he almost got an accident.There were too many crowded people walking around,then he saw a woman who looks very like Hana,he tries to hold on her shoulder but 'twas not Hana it was Yaya Dub, a famous artist in the Philippines..She wave at him as he wave at her too, then he continues to find her in the city and now he saw her ridding on the horse carriage but there's a man ridding beside her.He thought that she was single,so he failed to see her away with a man but it's just not her boyfriend it was only a man sleeping on her as she tries to get away from him...And Alistair got angered, he kick the pack of pink flower petals so that he has no chance to give it back.But the flower petals were not done yet to him, they begin to stir and fly, seeming to come alive and set off to pursuit Alistair and Hana.While he was walking, the petals covered him and blown away through the buildings.Meanwhile when Hana arrives at the shop of vendors with full of accessories , so the flower petals started to set her off too from the skies.They're brought together by the petals and they saw each other in the skies.Alistair blushes again when he sees her.

Now, the flower petals landed them both on the center of the fountain park, then Alistair and Hana were so amazed from the flying petals and he shows her flower accessory to give it to her.She smiles at him and Alistair was so very well and he smiles too...So the petals were fell off to them.

                                                                      "I'll love you forever
                                                           And you were my dream come true
                                                                 I say, with my last breath
                                                              It's a perfect day, to float away
                                                                  Yeah I, I felt like I could fly
                                                                     Cause I, I found love"

                                                                              --A Lyric Song chorus from Owl city--

                                                                               --THE END--