Chapter 5

Hey guys! Here's a chapter for you! Another filler type chapter sorry about that. If they're fillers I still try to make them cute despite it being an early chapter in the story. Also I'd like to take a moment to say RIP to Cory Monteith an actor I absolutely loved. I loved him and his work and I'm so upset to see him go. I'm also praying for Lea Michelle as she was going to get married to him in two weeks. My prayers also go out to the family of Talia Castellano as she passed away this morning. She was battling cancer at only 13. I'm so sorry for everyone's losses and please enjoy my chapter.

I'd like to see one vote and one comment for next update please and thank you! :) 

-a

Harry's POV

The next day was another day off, thankfully. Louis and I just stayed home and relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. Currently, we were laying down on the couch watching a movie called Tangled. It was a little kid movie and Louis begged me if we could watch it. Of course I gave in because I always do and to my surprise I actually really like it so far.

During the middle of the movie, however my phone began to ring. I sat and listened to it ring for a few seconds until Louis paused the movie. He looked over at me expectantly,

"Aren't you going to answer that?" He asked.

I sighed, "Yeah, I'm just so lazy." I groaned standing up. 

Louis chuckled as I walked passed him to get my phone. As I passed him I felt him smack my bum. I yelped but continued walking to get my phone. Louis just laughed as I approached my phone that was on the kitchen counter. I saw it was Liam.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Harry, what's up?" Liam's voice chimed through the phone.

"Nothing, just watching a movie with Lou, what do you need?" I asked.

"Well you do remember that it's Niall's birthday next week right?" He asked.

I paused. Was it really September already? I looked at my phone's date and in fact it was September, shit how could I forget?

"Um... no?" I said unconvincingly.

Liam laughed, "Yeah I thought so. Lucky for you I remembered and how about we throw him a party or something?" Liam asked.

"Yeah what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I'm not really sure but you worked in a bakery so you can bake the cake." Liam said.

I groaned, "Can't we just order one?" I asked.

"No this way it's more from the heart." Liam said.

"Liam personally I don't think he gives a shit, he'll eat it anyways." I said bluntly.

"Well I'll take care of the party if as long as you and Lou take care of the desserts, and make lot's of them because there will be a lot of guests." He ordered.

I groaned a bit loud to show how annoyed I was. I didn't want to bake a cake, let alone a whole dessert platter for probably fifty plus people. Now he was pushing it.

"Okay well Louis isn't helping you know that." I said reffering to how sucky a cook Louis is. 

"Fine, I was thinking a surprise party. I called just to give you a heads up, I'll see you soon bye Harry!" Liam said.

"Bye." I hung up and walked back into the living room.

Louis was laying down on the couch where I left him and playing on his phone. I plopped right next to him and he put his phone down.