Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Jaycie's pov:

::One week later::

Harry and I are sitting on the couch in silence while we play with each others hands. I've tried to pretend all week like this is all just a long vacation. It's hard though considering that these people have my mother. I don't know how I am going to get her back. They talked about my dad too. I don't know if they have him too but the idea is killing me. I need them to be safe and I know that they won't hurt my parents until I'm there. If they have my parents then if they do get me, they can get my to cooperate. If they get hurt than I have no reason to cooperate. That's why Harry and I haven't done anything. As long as we stay away from them, it will be okay eventually. We still need to figure out how to get them out of there, but at least they won't be hurt.

Harry twirls my fingers around and I smile. We lay our hands flat against each others and just stare. His hands are much larger than mine. My fingertips only reach about halfway of his fingers. We lock our hands together and place them on my lap. I put my other hand on top of ours and Harry does the same. I see Harry smile down at our hands and it makes me smile too. I lean over and kiss his cheek making his dimples deeper and more visible. He turns his head around to face me and looks right in my eyes.

"You're so beautiful," He whispers.

I look down and I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. He moves his hand up to my chin, tilting my head so that I'm looking at him again. Our faces inch closer together and his lips slightly brush mine before he presses his lips against mine. Those familiar sparks run through my body once again. I will never get tired of his kisses, I don't think that's possible. It was a short kiss but it still left me dazed.

"I love you," I mumble.

"I love you more," Harry says.

"I don't think that's possible," I laugh.

He laughs and pecks my lips. His arm is thrown around my shoulder and I cuddle into his side as he rest his head on mine. I close my eyes and let his warmth radiate on me. I wrap my arms around his torso and I hear Harry start to sing.

'Oh morning come bursting the clouds, amen.

Lift off this blindfold, let me see again.

Bring back the water, let your ships roll in, in my heart she left a hole.

The tightrope that I'm walking just sways and ties.

The devil, as he's talking, with those angels eyes.

An I just want to be there when the lightning strikes.

And the saints go marching in.

And sing, slow it down.

Through chaos as it swirls

It's us against the world.

Like a river to a raindrop,

I lost a friend.

My drunken has a Daniel in a lions den.

And tonight I know it all has to begin again.

So whatever you do,

Don't let go.'

He's singing "Us Against the World" by Coldplay. His voice is deep and raspy, yet clear all at the same time. It's so beautiful and I just want to hear him sing forever.

'And if we could float away,

Fly up to the surface and just start again.

And lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain.