IT WAS A JOKE?

Yeah, the two survived it.

"I think we need to go to the boss," Yuri said. Taeyeon was walking beside her, holding the police cap.

"Yeah, she's really worried, i could feel it," Taeyeon said in a worried tone.

They continue to walk and soon they reach their hideout. Yuri and Taeyeon both open the door, as it swung open, Amber, Luna and Victoria was behind it, pointing them their guns.

"WOOOOOOOOOHH!! Cool down guys, it's just us," Yuri said as she point down their guns.

"I'm sorry, we didn't know, we thought that they follow us here." Amber apologize, Yuri shook her head and patted Amber's shoulder."NAh, that's okay, it's not your fault since were wearing their uniforms,"

"Okay, it's a long night, think we got to go home," Taeyeon said, breaking the moment.

"Yeah, just tell the boss that we headed home, thanks," Yuri said, the three just nodded and wave goodbye.

They are already walking outside when Yuri's phone vibrates.

"Yobo-seyo?"

"Yuri?"

"Yes?"

"Uhh .. a-a-are you a-available to-tommorow?"

"Yes, and Yoona please stop stuttering, hehe," Yuri said jokingly.

"Great, let's meet at the park at 7:00 am ? thanks bye!"

"Yeah bye! I LOVE YOU!" Yuri said before hunging up the phone.

MEANWHILE..

"I LOVE YOU?" Yoona said to herself, she blushed after she hear that from Yuri.

"I LOVE YOU, TOO." she said at her phone but quickly shook her head to remove all or her thoughts.

>> 6:30 IN THE MORNING <<

"Good morning TaeyOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoownnn !! Yuri greeted her best friend but the last part turns into her yawn.

"Goodmorning Ms. Yoona," Taeyeon shouts from the kitchen.Yuri, hearing the name of Yoona quickly runs at the bathroom.

"What am i going to wear now?" she asked herself as she massage her scalp under the running water. After 15 minutes of her daily RITUAL, she pops out of her bathroom with a towel covering her body, she ran at her closet and looks for a perfect outfit that she was going to wear.

"I think this would be nice," she said as she grabbed a white t-shirt, a chaleco, and a black skinny jeans.

>> Im's MANSION <<

"Fany Fany Tiffany Fany Fany Tiffany Fany Fany Tiffany !" Yoona calling out the irritated and annoyed Tiffany.

"What is it Mrs. Yoona ?! For the 600th time me asking it!" Tifany answered back.

"Is this good?!" Yoona turns around and flip her hair back and fort.

"FOR THE 600TH TIME THAT I'LL BE ANSWERING IT, YES IT IS!" Tiffany said with narrow eyes.

"YAY!" Yoona shouts because she like to do that so.

RIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona's phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Oppa?"

"Yes," Nichkhun said.

"Why you call so early oppa?" Yoona asked.

"Don't mind if we eat breakfast together today?" he asked. Suddenly, Yoona's heart fluttered.

"Y-Y-yes!" Yoona answered stuttering.

"Good! See you at the coffee shop at seven, bye!" then the line went dead.

"TIFFANY!" Yoona shouts with a hint of happiness at her voice.

"What?" Tiffany asked, her mood change when she saw the unexplainable happiness at her best friends face.

"Oppa asked me for a brakfast!" Yoona said.Tiffany and Yoona was both happy that they forgot about Yuri who is now waiting at the park 1 minute ahead of time.

Yuri was just sitting at one of the empty bench and took out her phone as she waits for Yoona's arrival.

>> 30 minutes later <<

You could still see Yuri patiently waiting for the younger girl to arrived.

"SSHH.. what made you so long?" Yuri said, she's getting impatient at the girl.

>> COFFEE SHOP <<

"OPPA!" Yoona shouts to call Nichkun's attention.

"Yoona! Come here!" Nichkhun said, offering a hand, she guided Yoona to her seat."SO what do you want to eat?" he asked the nervous girl in front of her.

"Anything," she replied shortly.

"Waiter, can you give us two cappucino and two pancake, please.?"

Not so long, their order arrived and the two started to eat. Couples of minutes past, they are enjoying their chichat WHILE YURI on the other hand give up on waiting.

"NAhh, that's why i hate things like this," she mumbled to herself.

"Hi," a girl with a cute voice said.

"Hi," she answer with a smile.

"Wanna take a walk?" she asked, Yuri turned around to see who was it, she was amazed at the beauty in front her. A girl with a blonde hair, cute smile and short legs were standing behind her.

"Sure.."