Save A Life

Suicide means ending your own life. It is sometimes a way for people to escape pain and suffering. When a person's thought are negative, about their circumstances or about themselves, they can't find a reason to live. They think their problems are unsolvable and they feel completely out of control.

There are many reasons because of which people commit suicide. They are pain, loneliness, rejection, abuse, deep sadness, isolated, guilt, depression, helplessness and hopeless. They are hurting so bad and want the pain to end, but they can't imagine it going ever away. They can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Have you ever felt this way? Probably yes and probably no.

In order to get away from their feelings people start consumption of alcohol, drugs, smoking and they gets addicted to them which leads to further harm. But, they don't know where are going. They do not share their feelings, thoughts, and emotions with others. Therefore, they cannot get help.

It is my request to all everyone please speak out your thoughts. I know it's not easy to say and many people face difficulty in expressing themselves. I also face problem in expressing myself so I understand. One should not bottle up their emotions because it's gonna harm you.

Express yourself in some way. I know we cannot tell personal stuff to everyone or just anyone so tell it to one person whom you trust most or if not someone close then take help of a counsellor. They will defiantly help but you have to be honest with them and do not hesitate to ask for help because they are the people who will listen to you and help you without judging you for anything.

You can also express yourself by other ways too such as writing poems, quotes, stories or in the form of song lyrics. You can paint, or draw too. Express yourself with the help of colors. Not only that you can start writing your own personal journal every day. Trust me, it helps.

If anyone want to share anything with me or want some kind of help from me regarding anything feel free to inbox me. I will try my best to help you guys and I DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE. I never have and I never will because I know how it feels to be judged.

I don't know who all have gone through it or who all going through it or who haven't. My motto here is to help everyone and I'm sure you all here too for the same reason. To help.

According to me, helping is an act that is selfless. It makes you feel good and gives you inner peace when you see someone smiling.

If anyone has any story, quote, poem or anything else regarding the same please share it.

Add the sticker to your story cover and #SaveALife to your story title.

I want inspirational stories. Stories that inspires others to choose to live rather than giving up their lives. The story should involve what the character has gone through, how he coped up with everything, his decision to live rather than giving up his life. What inspired the character?

If anyone want to share their experience or their story they are free to do so. It's your personal wish and your decision.

I'm waiting to have a great story from you guys. I too have a story in my mind. I will start working on it as soon as my exams get over and I get free from all my college stuff.

Also I would like to thank you guys again for supporting this campaign. It means a lot guys.

Eagerly waiting to hear from you guys.

PS - Follow the campaign on Twitter _nosuicide. The full name of the campaign is Save A Life.

I have also made campaign page on facebook. Please like the page n share it with everyone. The name of the page is "Save A Life Campaign".

Khush :) <3

We have launched our campaign magazine. We have made a separate profile for the magazine. Kindly follow the magazine profile nosuicide_magazine 

Here's the link for the magazine:- https://www.wattpad.com/story/95048204-save-a-life-magazine-jan-issue