34: The Bad Boy and His Sisters

May's POV

   "Hey!" I exclaim loudly as Xavier throws a handful of flour on me, making me even paler than usual. "What was that for?" I question, fighting the grin that urges to spread onto my face. For the last hour, Xavier, Maggie, and I, have been baking. Everything was going well until he decided to throw flour all over the place. 

   Maggie huffs,"Xavier!" She scolds, "You got flour on my brownies!" She then takes a handful of mini chocolate chips and throws them at him, gasping when he catches a couple of them in his mouth. 

   Xavier grins as he leans down to give me a kiss which I except with a smile as Maggie places a tub of icing in my hand behind my back. Grinning, I whip my finger into the icing and wipe it all over his face, licking the remaining icing off of my finger. 

   "Ew, gross!" He grabs a towel off of the counter and wipes it off his face, "You know I hate chocolate icing!" He says, trying to get it all off but he misses a spot or two. 

   "You've got some on your lip." I tell him, pushing his hand down as he attempts to wipe it away. I stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss, licking away the icing in the process with a big grin. "Mmm."

   "Okay kids, we don't need another prego in the house." Becca sighs, walking through the room in a grumpy mood. She's been mad since she found out Caroline was pregnant, though I'm not aware of the whole story behind it, I assume it's pretty major. 

   "Becca!" Maggie scolds, "That's enough!" She huffs at her sister's rudeness in which I take a couple steps away from Xavier, not wanting to create too much of a scene, but since when to the Davies not make a scene?

   Becca throws her hands up in defense, "Don't bite my head off, I just think we don't need another pregnant slut in this house." He says calmly as if she were talking about something to simple and truthful. 

   "PREGNANT SLUT!" An angry voice yells from the other room as the door slams shut. "Oh so I'm a slut because I accidentally got pregnant!" Caroline exclaims, the anger clear in her voice and I could already tell there was going to be a big cat fight.

   Becca rolls her eyes, "How the hell do you accidentally get pregnant?" Becca questions with a harsh tone.

   A red faced Caroline stomps into the room, tears building in her eyes as she speaks. "The condom broke Becca. We were protected. The condom broke." She spits, trying her hardest not to breakdown and cry. 

   "Oh please, I'm not going to fall for your fake tears, condoms don't just break, Caroline." She says. 

   Caroline scoffs, "How the hell would you know that condoms can't break, I mean, you never use one. so how the hell do you know?" Her eyes now darkened with anger, she places her hand on her hip. 

   "Shut up." Becca says and if looks could kill, Caroline would definitely be roasted by now. 

   "Excuse me?" Caroline takes a few steps closer to Becca. 

   Xavier slides past me and stands between his two sisters, "You two stop, th-"

   "I say shut up!" Becca exclaims louder. 

   Caroline rolls her eyes and takes another step closer to Becca, only giving Xavier a couple inches to keep them from grabbing the nearest weapon and killing each other. "You know what, I think you're just jealous. I think our dear our sister is jealous."

   "Caroline, enough." Xavier demands, knowing something I don't, he obviously doesn't want Caroline to say it aloud because I guess it'll definitely screw things up.

   She ignores her older brother, "Oh Becca, we all know that you're just jealous because you're unable to get pregnant and here I am with the baby you've tried for years to have, but it'll never happen. So don't you dare yell at me and call me a slut just because I have something you don't and will never have."

   Maggie and I just stand there speechless as we watch as Xavier drags Caroline from the room, leaving Becca there with a red face and her hands clenched tightly by her sides. "Becca, I-"

   "I'm leaving and won't be back!" She screams before stomping out of the room, slamming the door once we gets into her room, making the house fall under a thick coat of silence. 

   "What did we miss?" Joshua asks as him and Wyatt step into the room curiously as they just got home from the gym.

Oh, you missed a lot...

°°

   "What the hell am I going to do?" Xavier runs a hand through his hair before pulling his shirt over his head, continuing to pace the floor like he has been doing for the past hour. Non stop, he has been bugging himself about his sisters as if it were his fault. 

   I sigh watching him from the bed. "Xavier, they're girls." I tell him, patting the empty spot next to me, "Come sit with me and forget about them for tonight. You're going to make yourself sick by worrying so much."

   He nods and sighs in defeat as he slides in next to me, laying his head in my lap, his legs dangle off the side of the bed. "I know, but I just can't believe she would ever say anything like that to Becca. Caroline knows how sensitive she is to the subject."

   I run my hands through his hair soothingly, "Look, Caroline's pregnant, she's going to have mood swings, just stop worrying about it. Girls fight and they make up, it'll be okay." I reach over and grab the remote to turn on the television, a random Disney movie playing immediately, allowing Xavier and me to lean back and watch the movie until we fall asleep hours later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whatever my secrets are, remember when I entrust them with you, they are part of me."
-Anon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drama!

So thats a little insight on why Becca is mad about Caroline's pregnancy...

Comment your thoughts and vote if ya liked.

More to come...

XO