The collab

I was gonna rewrite it but I'm too lazy so I'm just going to carry one because I have ideas now <3

~Connors pov~

"Hello internet " I hear dan begin his video "I have a ....different video for you today with something unexpected" as dan says this we all come into frame troye standing next to me and tyler hugging Phil's arm ( jealous dan) "friends who knew" dan laughed "so who do we have here" dan smiles at the camera his dimples appearing  (sad dimple) "connor" I yell followed by troye tyler "and me but I'm always here" phil laughs,oh yeah phil is such a great 'friend' I think making a suggestive face at them making their faces glow a faint red . The fans will probably notice that. 

*More magical time skips to the end of the video *

~Troyes pov~

We all held up our shipping signs it was pretty clear that tyler was gonna start crying he was laughing so hard. When the camera was turned of there were many loud giggles althrough the editing process. Admittedly we were all very childish, until tyler suggested that we go to a gay bar making connor and phil look uncertain because clearly they are cinnamon buns to good for this world and probably wouldn't get drunk and grind up random people at a gay bar, obviously I wouldn't grind up strangers either because I have a beautiful boyfriend and now most of the fandom gonna know (accept the ones that believe troylers real yeah sorry about that) .

~Phil

In the end we did go to a gay bar it was actually alright me and connor just awkwardly spoke in the corner whilst scrolling through our phones until dan came over and joined us because he can't be social for long or at all really. Finally me and dan went home after losing a drunk tyler to some drunk guy and troye and connor went back to there hotel, we uploaded the spontaneous video because it's more fun to watch the reactions without warning.

"We should probably steer clear of the internet for a while" dan smiled taking my hand "we should go to 'bed" ok yes dan was slightly intoxicated as well but why the hell not because social media is gonna be fun in the morning